Crude and Natural Gas Daily Information...

Started by frawin, December 20, 2010, 07:28:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Crude is trading higher this morning at $99.825, up $1.85.

Thew Middle East turmoil continues to pressure the market.

Crude Oil Gains as Libya Violence Intensifies; UBS Raises Brent Forecast
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-03-17/crude-oil-gains-as-libya-violence-intensifies-ubs-raises-brent-forecast.html

frawin

Summary of Weekly Petroleum Data for the Week Ending March 11, 2011
U.S. crude oil refinery inputs averaged nearly 14.2 million barrels per day during the
week ending March 11, 239 thousand barrels per day above the previous week's average.
Refineries operated at 83.4 percent of their operable capacity last week. Gasoline
production decreased last week, averaging 8.7 million barrels per day. Distillate fuel
production decreased last week, averaging 4.1 million barrels per day.
U.S. crude oil imports averaged nearly 8.7 million barrels per day last week, up by 381
thousand barrels per day from the previous week. Over the last four weeks, crude oil
imports have averaged about 8.3 million barrels per day, 536 thousand barrels per day
below the same four-week period last year. Total motor gasoline imports (including both
finished gasoline and gasoline blending components) last week averaged 648 thousand
barrels per day. Distillate fuel imports averaged 161 thousand barrels per day last week.
U.S. commercial crude oil inventories (excluding those in the Strategic Petroleum
Reserve) increased by 1.7 million barrels from the previous week. At 350.6 million
barrels, U.S. crude oil inventories are above the upper limit of the average range for this
time of year. Total motor gasoline inventories decreased by 4.2 million barrels last week
and are in the upper limit of the average range. Both finished gasoline inventories and
blending components inventories decreased last week. Distillate fuel inventories
decreased by 2.6 million barrels and are above the upper limit of the average range for
this time of year. Propane/propylene inventories increased by 0.3 million barrels last
week and are in the lower limit of the average range. Total commercial petroleum
inventories decreased by 5.1 million barrels last week.
Total products supplied over the last four-week period has averaged about 19.4 million
barrels per day, remaining virtually unchanged compared to the similar period last year.
Over the last four weeks, motor gasoline product supplied has averaged about 9.1 million
barrels per day, up by 1.4 percent from the same period last year. Distillate fuel product
supplied has averaged about 3.9 million barrels per day over the last four weeks, up by
3.8 percent from the same period last year. Jet fuel product supplied is 4.5 percent higher
over the last four weeks compared to the same four-week period last year.

srkruzich

gotta tell ya i went last night to oreillies to get carb cleaner and i almost had a heart attack.  I bought a gallon last year this time and it was only like 11.00 a gallon. NOW its 21.00 a gallon.  Sheesh!  Doubled in price in 1 year.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

frawin

Crude oil closed at $101.42, up $3.445 on the day, the back months closed in the $103.00+ to $104.00+ ranges.. Natural Gas settled at $4.158, +0.218.

frawin

Crude is trading at $102.225, up $0.80, Natural Gas is trading at $4.15, up $0.02.

Oil Surges as UN Approves Libya No-Fly Zone; Credit Suisse Raises Forecast
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-03-18/oil-surges-as-un-approves-libya-no-fly-zone-credit-suisse-raises-forecast.html

frawin

Crude Oil settled at $101.07, down $0.355. Natural Gas settled at $4.168, up $0.008.

frawin

Oil climbed as allied air strikes in Libya threatened to prolong a supply outage in Africa's third-biggest producer and renewed concern that escalating turmoil may disrupt Middle East exports.
Crude is trading at $102.95, up $1.875, Natural Gas is trading at $4.215, up $0.045.

frawin

Crude Oil settled at $102.33, up $1.255. Natural Gas settled at $4.161, down $0.009. I am keeping the tanks on both vehicles full, the Middle East could blow wide open at anytime.

Roma Jean Turner

That is the truth Frank.  I so hoped to get moved to Moline before the gas really spikes but don't know if I can make it.  Am having to have my transmission rebuilt next week.  One more hurdle.

frawin

Crude oil retreated from its highest price in almost two weeks amid speculation that supply disruptions from political unrest in North African and the Middle East may be confined to Libya.

April closed out last night and May is the front month trading this morning, May is trading at $102.40, down $0.70...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk