Just a rant.

Started by Patriot, December 16, 2010, 12:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on December 17, 2010, 08:09:22 PM
Mr.P, if it really wasn't me you were being rude to then I do apologize. See? I have no problem doing it. I don't see it as a personal defeat as some do. But having been called that before, admittedly by you...well... as far as asking about it, why? I've been ignored before. As far as I go, when as anybody ever concerned themselves with being unfair to me? Or respected my opinions? I didn't think being called a bastard was very fair or a few other things that I won't dredge up again, but fair to me?  It would be a nice change. As far as my last few comments, I was just trying to lightening things up a bit, but I suppose you'll not let me do that either. Now let's see ,if you are as predictable as I think you are I can guess what you'll say next.

You have a merry Christmas & a happy new year!  ;D

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

Well now, that was a nice surprise. Same to you! :-*

jarhead

Why hell, if y'all are gonna go get all mushy on me I guess I should tell ol Sarge to have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year---Damn, that was hard to do !! :)

Varmit

Quote from: flo on December 17, 2010, 07:36:28 PM
... take offence to someone who rants and raves and nit-picks and does it behind an "assumed" name.  If I have something to say, you'll damn well know who saying it. 

Wait a second, I'm confused...so its okay for some folks to use an assumed name but not others?  ???  Because I'm pretty sure that "thatsMRSc2u" isn't her given name.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Patriot

Quote from: jarhead on December 17, 2010, 10:03:58 PM
Why hell, if y'all are gonna go get all mushy on me I guess I should tell ol Sarge to have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year---Damn, that was hard to do !! :)

Mushy shushy. Doggoneit jarhead!  Wake up, man!  Remember those classes on diversionary tactics?  Flanking maneuvers don't work too well without a tactical diversion.  Sheesh!  Old men and that forgetfulness thing.    ;)

It's ok, Sarge.  He didn't really mean it.  At least I don't think he did.    :-\

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

jarhead

Quote from: Patriot on December 18, 2010, 07:54:21 AM
Mushy shushy. Doggoneit jarhead!  Wake up, man!  Remember those classes on diversionary tactics?  Flanking maneuvers don't work too well without a tactical diversion.  Sheesh!  Old men and that forgetfulness thing.    ;)

It's ok, Sarge.  He didn't really mean it.  At least I don't think he did.    :-\

Diversionary tactics ?? Flanking maneuvers ?? Now it seems like I heard them terms in training but my platoon commander, "Scar" only knew one maneuver and that was "ASSAULT " !!!  We will keep it our little secret as to how many times he did that assault thing solo, though. Heard him say a leader should lead by example so I never felt the urge to crash his party.
Yes, I meant it Sarge---or at least until you bring me that .50 cal sniper rifle I think you bought me for a Christmas gift.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk