The 1984 ship has docked! Big brother is here!

Started by Patriot, December 14, 2010, 10:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

I thought the FEMA camps were to be on military bases.?? Sure it could be abused, but if American citizens want something done about illegals, which doesn't get much press any more, where would they put them if a large group were to be held to be processed and then either jailed, held for trial ,sentenced, or deported?
  Since we still have people alive here and many families here who dealt with Nazi Germany personally, it would be harder to do here now. There are people and whole societies here who watch. (plus there are people of all faiths working in Gov't. now) They have a personal stake in never letting their families be exposed to that kind of thing ever again.  They escaped from Germany, Russia, Poland, Romania, Latvia, Lithuania etc. I hope there would never be another Kristallnacht. If we let that happen then we are doomed.

twirldoggy

Diane the FEMA camps are already in existence all over the country.  Jesse Ventura showed pictures of them on a TV program  a couple of weeks ago.   They are a part of a plan the government will use if they declare martial law in case of an emergency.  Jesse Ventura had a copy of they law that was passed giving the federal government permission to do this.  He approached a legislator who had generated the bill and the legislator denied doing it.  He even denied the camps existed.  Then he left the area where he was being confronted by Ventura.   

I had been hearing about this for a while but did not believe it.  Now I do. 

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on December 15, 2010, 02:06:27 PM
So I'm supposed to bow down before you and acknowledge your superior knowledge...all second hand or from a fiction novel?

You again show blindness wrought of ignorance.  Still having NO knowledge of my experience, you assume it to be second hand or based in fiction.  How simpleminded and foolish.

Help yourself...Again with trying to humiliate me... Nope, I just looked, it didn't stick....I will not be humiliated by you. It won't work. Try your best. Try  to minimize me all you want

I have no doubt that you are beyond the reach of humiliation.  Several of your previous responses show that you clearly canonize your experience  & deify your knowledge.  This would clearly place you above & beyond most acknowledgments of humility.

I still have my freedom to post or not, to ignore you or not, to speak my truth.

Yes, you have those freedoms.  I opine you demonstrate difficulty in exercising 2 & 4, however.  As to #5... remember, just because it's YOUR truth, that doesn't make it THE truth.

Apparently my world is larger than yours? I didn't think so. Is your world that dull and boring?

Not bored at all.

You would have people enclosed by a prison of their own making? Gloom and doom?

I wouldn't have them be anything or anywhere at all.  I'll leave that to them, thanks.

Give the American people some credit. They aren't going to be led into spying on their friends and neighbors for favors.

Your lack of reasoning with respect to the nature of humankind is amazing!  What was that you said earlier about all the terrible things you see people do everyday?

Just because it happened in another country that never had freedom or choice or democracy doesn't mean it would be easy to do. here.

Democracy?  Our founders would remind you that democracy is probably the form of governance MOST likely to end in such evils.

Why do you think Americans would fall for it?

Humans are deceived and duped daily.  Since stories of the days of Adam & Eve, mankind has fallen to deceptions great & small. Give me some sound evidence that Americans wouldn't fall for it!  By my observations of current events, they're falling headlong.

Sure, be watchful, but don't let it muddy up the good parts of life or start carrying a sandwich board that says "the world ends tomorrow."  Bad economy has happened before and we recovered. We'll tough it out and recover again. Bit by bit things will get better,...

Muddy up the good parts of life.  Do you really think I live in a sandwich board?  Silly woman. Perseverance & recovery is a good thing.  Avoidance of calamity in the first place would be better, don't you think? For what better purpose do you think this politics forum exists if not to bring to light things we might miss in our daily travels?

...if we can figure out how to keep the enemy "over there" and not let it become us. Every time we allow them to cause successful disruption in our lives, they win.  If we even speculate that our own government is the enemy, they win. We should not allow that to happen. We need a united front and should work to get it.

I suppose the words 'enemy within' are a fantasy to you.  With your vast knowledge, I would think you might know something of how things worked during the Cold War.  I've actually met those (Americans) who would destroy America from within.  One of the things they rely on is people like you who are consumed with keeping the enemy over there.  Wherever over there is.  Another thing they rely on is people who are damned sure Americans aren't gullible or subject to the effects of propaganda.

As far as my knowledge base, I was asked to give a talk on Monday evening specifically about a topic that I am an expert in. But I guess no matter what it is you would challenge me, because for some reason you can't stand the idea that I might actually know something.

I couldn't care less about your little seminar.  I'm sure many who read this have likewise been asked to share their knowledge at one time or another.  I know I have.  But that, too, is not relevant here.  Unless you are an 'expert' in governmental/international affairs, the founding principles of this country, mass manipulation by the use of fear and/or propaganda, the agendas and methods of any substantial factions who actually stand in opposition to the republican form of government that is supposed to be America or the psychology of mass deception, please stop trying to impress with your 'expert status'.

Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

That's your problem not mine...you keep right on reading what I have to say...why? It just makes you mad. Don't like it? DON"T READ IT!

Mind reading now, diane?  Looks more like a psychological defense & behavior pattern called projection.

Then I won't feel I have to answer you. Problem solved.  

Your crystal ball should have told you by now that Ilive to control your feelings!  Not!  And, just because you feel you have to respond, the feeling doesn't mandate action.  Feeling like you have to pee may fall in that category, but not feeling like you have to respond(react?).. Again, the problem you seem to be trying to solve, isn't the issue originally presented in this post.  Pay attention, willya?

Some words to ponder...

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.

There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.

No good government but what is republican... the very definition of a republic is an empire of laws, and not of men.

Children should be educated and instructed in the principles of freedom.

John Adams
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Quote from: twirldoggy on December 15, 2010, 03:27:29 PM
Diane the FEMA camps are already in existence all over the country.  Jesse Ventura showed pictures of them on a TV program  a couple of weeks ago.   They are a part of a plan the government will use if they declare martial law in case of an emergency.  Jesse Ventura had a copy of they law that was passed giving the federal government permission to do this.  He approached a legislator who had generated the bill and the legislator denied doing it.  He even denied the camps existed.  Then he left the area where he was being confronted by Ventura.  

I had been hearing about this for a while but did not believe it.  Now I do.  

Darned scary to say the least twirldoggy.  And the biggest ally to those who would do such things, are the very people who will deny that it could happen here and those who blindly defend the propaganda that is used to promote the terrible agenda without question.

St Joseph, MO.  Go figure.  And look at how readily the local officials bit the fruit!  Americans gullible?   Say it ain't so!

By the way... For the naysayers.....
Been a good citizen and had your flu shot yet? The government says you should!
Had your daughters take those shots that aren't proven to do much for only 2 types of cervical cancer yet?  The government says you should!
Given your kids their psychotropic drugs to help manage their behavior yet?  The government says you should!
Keeping busy sorting through your trash to help save the environment?  The government says you should!
Replaced all your soon to be illegal light bulbs with the new ones that have mercury in them, cause eyestrain & emit higher levels of UV?  The government says you should!

Yeah, do it because some government, taxpayer supported bureaucrat says you should!  And just because we elect em, doesn't mean elected officials are trustworthy.

Only a fool or a masochist fails to inspect that which he expects!

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

twirldoggy

The local newspaper in St. Joseph reported that the federal government has promised a $ 400,000 input yearly to the economy here.   They did not report a plan as to what would happen to any illegals after they were gathered in the facility.  Many of the illegals have families with children born in the US.  Are the children to be held in a prison like environment?   Will the facilities be able to provide for the welfare of entire families? ( I think not. ) Are they to be shipped back to their country of origin right away?

I think the federal government should put it up front exactly what is planned.  Let legal citizens know the truth of what is planned and have some kind of input.    

Diane Amberg

I can't agree about the 600 FEMA "torture" camps because for every person who has "proved" they exist there are just as many credible people who have proved that they don't or the buildings are something else entirely. Why don't the people who actually built them ever get interviewed?  Are people talking about two different things? So how does one figure out who is misleading whom? Even Glen Beck debunked it. I remember reading an extensive article in Popular Mechanics debunking it quite a long time ago. I don't know what Jesse Ventura was up to, but why is he considered an "expert?".( Patriot threw my expertise out the window without a second thought and he knows nothing about me to judge me from.) How does somebody decide who to believe?  The person who has better PR firm? The person with the high priced advertising agency? The person who has the best video presentation, even though we know how easy it is to edit and photo shop old onto new, etc. Some citizens are being used but who is doing the best selling job? The one woman was actually involved with Timothy McVeigh's group. Is that person credible?
  As far as St. Joe, yes, the Gov't does owe the residents, probably by way of the state or local planning agencies, an explanation and public meetings and/or workshops with displays showing the details, traffic impact studies, the effect on schools and services, how infrastructure would be affected, etc. and exactly how the whole operation would work.There are people who will be for it because of the long term job aspect and there will be people against it because, as is true everywhere, they don't want change for any reason. Of course the conspiracy "experts" will "prove" their side and the debunkers will prove theirs. So who is leading whom down the primrose path? I don't care what they show you somebody will call it all lies. I give up.

Varmit

Americans won't be duped...They won't fall for it...They have common sence...

Interesting considering our history.  The aftermath of 9/11 is proof enough isn't it?  Just because the gov't said the attacks were carried out by radical muslims people were reporting anyone they saw in a turban as a terrorist.  Wheres the common sense in that?

"If the enemy disrupts our lives then they will win..."

Well, then guess what...they have won. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

In a sense they have. But it's never to late to plan a new strategy.

Varmit

It is if people don't see who the real enemy is.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

Right now there are multiple enemies. some within, some not

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk