Computer Problems

Started by Bonnie M., November 30, 2010, 12:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonnie M.

You guys are talking "way over my head!" 

Anyway, I do have a new HP Computer, some of the things are installed on it by our friend, others to come later, as we ran out of time.  "Oh, what fun!"

But, I'm back in business.  (Probaby!)  So, if you haven't dropped me an e-mail lately, would you mind doing that?  I've heard from several of you, and, I do thank you.

Only those of you who spend as much time doing all kinds of work on the computer as I do, know what it's like, to be without one for such a long length of time!  It certainly doesn't improve my( usually pleasant) dispostion!

Stay warm!
Bonnie

W. Gray

How old was the one you buried?
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Bonnie M.

Around 5 1/2 yrs., maybe more.
Bonnie

Jo McDonald

I am glad to know you are back on line, Bonnie!!!

I will send you an email -- because I definitely want to be on you contact list.
Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

Better a contact list than another kind of list..  :o
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Bonnie M.

You're right, Teresa!  Right now, I seem to have several lists going!  Having everything so new, and different, isn't easy for "some of us!" 
Bonnie

Ms Bear

It sure isn't.  I tried to change my profile picture and now I have no picture.

Bonnie, I am so glad you got a new computer.  I sure enjoy mine.

Teresa

Ms Bear.. send me a picture you want and I'll help you out..  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Roma Jean Turner

Don,t worry Ms Bear, Teresa has to do that for me all the time.

Ms Bear

Thank you Teresa, I will send it in a few minutes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk