Analysis Paralysis

Started by Patriot, November 27, 2010, 08:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

In a couple of recent posts, I've suggested that it's a good & necessary exercise to carefully analyze history & seek truth.  I've also suggested that the exercise, in and of itself, does little to change anything (including the opinion of others sometimes).

There are some great minds on this forum.  I, for one, would welcome the application of those minds to the consolidation of ideas and the presentation of potential solutions to the many crises we seem to agree exists.  Long term solutions for the return of the Republic to its' Constitutional roots as well as individual actions that can be taken to enhance individual lives in the current and future turmoils.  What can be done at the individual/community level.  How can we help ourselves & our less informed friends & neighbors?

Overreach of government, coming hyperinflation, corruption of officials, moves toward global governance, Federal Reserve & fiat currency, IMF, Bilderbergers, a tone deaf president with demonstrated Marxist leanings, and on and on.  An elephant to eat, for sure.  What, 'one bite at a time' options exist?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."- Edmund Burke (1729-1797).

What should good men be doing?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Varmit

Good men should be preparing their families and friends for what is coming.  In my opinion, what is happening cannot be stopped, it has gotten to big and a crash is immient.  Voting doesn't work, it has been tried in the past and nothing has changed.  You know, when you build a house and you realize that it won't stand, instead of trying to brace it up, sometimes its just bette to tear it down and start over.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk