Just how deep is the Rabbit hole??

Started by Varmit, November 24, 2010, 10:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Teresa

Varmit.. I watched part of it and I darn sure want to finish it.. but I have to get my dressing crumbs seasoned and the rest of my Thanksgiving preparations made.. But I promise you I will watch it.. What I have see so far had my attention.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Patriot

How about even more of the scary story.
I'm not endorsing, just making the link available.

From Infowars.com:

The Essential Alex Jones 5-DVD Collection On sale: $24.95

* Fall Of The Republic: The Presidency Of Barack H. Obama
    * The Obama Deception
    * Police State 4: The Rise Of FEMA
    * ENDGAME: Blueprint For Global Enslavement
    * TerrorStorm (Second Edition): A History Of Government Sponsored Terrorism

http://www.infowarsshop.com/The-Essential-Alex-Jones-5-DVD-Collection_p_401.html
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Varmit

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Patriot

The others are supposed to be out there too.  I was taking the shortcut. lol
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

Perhaps you could get together and have secret meetings to which only the right people are invited, and then keep everyone else out including Republicans and Democrats and become the very people you fear..."them". Oops! Too late, the very wealthy and big business already have it done."You" are all the little people and will stay that way ( I'm not speaking personally.)   It used to be there was no middle class to speak of. There was the upper upper class, the people who worked for them and kept them wealthy, a professional class, and a huge lower class that was on the edge of true poverty all the time, real hand to mouth. We may be returning to that but I don't think so. A 10% unemployment rate means 10 out of 100 aren't working, but it also means 90 out of 100 are! That should be enough to keep us afloat if people are careful. People need to start making things ,real products again. One of you said we owe our jobs to big business and wealthy people. That's hooey. Look at Bill Gates. Look at the kids who started face book. How about Google? That's plain old good American ingenuity. Figure out something people really need, can't do without, and make it. One of you said in all seriousness about herding people into box cars and shipping them somewhere...my first thought was maybe I'll go after the contract to provide the boxcars. After all, slick old Ben Franklyn had the exclusive contract to print money. Clever business has gone on forever, we just need it to work in our favor again. Other countries have had it long enough! BRING THE WORK BACK HOME.

Varmit

Diane, I gotta ask, did you actually watch the videos posted?  Because your post has very little to do with either of them.  As for your boxcar comment...do a little research on FEMA and the Executive Orders that go along with it.   

Diane Amberg

Yup, saw it all. I didn't choose to comment. Why stick my neck out so you can attack me?  Shoot, I didn't even get away with a silly comment about supplying box cars....Sorry, not playing. >:(   I've got Christmas things to do for some nice kids and you are not going to break my mood.

Varmit

Wasn't attacking you or trying to break your mood.  I was just saying that you should take a look at the evidence before you disregard the theory.  You mentioned secert meetings, big business, political figures...you're right.  Boheminean (sp) Grove, Trilateral commission, Council of Foregin Relations, Club of Rome just to name a few.  Again, do some research.

Diane Amberg

More research? Why? What am I supposed to do with it? No matter what I would say one or the other of you woulds slam me for it and as I said already, I'm not playing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk