Don't Touch My Junk..

Started by Teresa, November 17, 2010, 02:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: kshillbillys on November 17, 2010, 08:27:19 PM
Patriot: I don't see where you were insulting to anyone but some people have to make it all about them, on any post. Keep up the good work.---Robert

Thanks.  Sometimes facts appear to the uninformed/ignorant as an insult/attack.  Emotional/personalized reactions are usually a dead giveaway that the uninformed/ignorant are determined to stay that way.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Quote from: jerry wagner on November 17, 2010, 08:35:50 PM
LOL Mounties don't grope....

Nope, they fondle!  IF you can get them away from the horse and the Labatt Blue.

Diane Amberg

Nasty won't do it either pal. If you can't attack the issue, attack the person?  When were you ever patted down or touched or had your baggage examined while boarding a train? There are no limits on how much liquid you can carry, or how many bags you. If and when it changes I'll gripe too.Talking mean to me won't change anything.
     It took only four words to set you off again ..
  I totally agreed with Teresa ,but no, you go off in a snit about my being teacher? What does that have to do with anything?  Completely off the subject! (Ya wanna know about real Israeli  airport security and how it works? Ask me. I can give it to you from someone who just returned from there. But you can't stand it that I might really know about something.)
 Flying used to be fun. I've flown all over the country for many, many years, sometimes even without the broom. My point being that people ARE fighting back by taking the train whenever they can. What, by the way is "nievte?"Are you showing me a fist? Weird. No, I m not going to be driven off here, so do your worst. This forum is not your personal property to abuse as you wish and you will not turn it into a bullies club house if I have anything to do with it. Argue issues all you want, but as soon as you make a personal attack, then you've lost the strength of your issue and show you really don't have any, or any more facts or substance.Then you turn into nothing more than a playground bully. Now why is that? Is that what you really want? Your fan club, the people who stand along the sideline and encourage you are the same way. They have nothing of substance to say about the issue themselves, so they encourage the bully to go fight it out and make personal attacks while they vicariously enjoy it all at no risk to themselves. Perhaps I should just start reprinting moderate bloggers over and over and never risk my own hide. As it is now I'm brave enough to speak for myself.
So what are the Repubs. gonna do about it. If what they did yesterday about cutting Gov't spending is any indication, I'm not impressed that they will do anything about this either. Plenty of political talk but when it comes to getting their hands dirty they bailed out. Can't upset all the people they owe or all the back room deals that they made during the mid term to get where they are now. Uh, where is that anyway? I'm beginning to hate politics in general.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on November 18, 2010, 10:11:56 AM
Nasty won't do it either pal. If you can't attack the issue, attack the person?  When were you ever patted down or touched or had your baggage examined while boarding a train? There are no limits on how much liquid you can carry, or how many bags you. If and when it changes I'll gripe too.Talking mean to me won't change anything.
     It took only four words to set you off again ..
  I totally agreed with Teresa ,but no, you go off in a snit about my being teacher? What does that have to do with anything?  Completely off the subject! (Ya wanna know about real Israeli  airport security and how it works? Ask me. I can give it to you from someone who just returned from there. But you can't stand it that I might really know about something.)
 Flying used to be fun. I've flown all over the country for many, many years, sometimes even without the broom. My point being that people ARE fighting back by taking the train whenever they can. What, by the way is "nievte?"Are you showing me a fist? Weird. No, I m not going to be driven off here, so do your worst. This forum is not your personal property to abuse as you wish and you will not turn it into a bullies club house if I have anything to do with it. Argue issues all you want, but as soon as you make a personal attack, then you've lost the strength of your issue and show you really don't have any, or any more facts or substance.Then you turn into nothing more than a playground bully. Now why is that? Is that what you really want? Your fan club, the people who stand along the sideline and encourage you are the same way. They have nothing of substance to say about the issue themselves, so they encourage the bully to go fight it out and make personal attacks while they vicariously enjoy it all at no risk to themselves. Perhaps I should just start reprinting moderate bloggers over and over and never risk my own hide. As it is now I'm brave enough to speak for myself.
So what are the Repubs. gonna do about it. If what they did yesterday about cutting Gov't spending is any indication, I'm not impressed that they will do anything about this either. Plenty of political talk but when it comes to getting their hands dirty they bailed out. Can't upset all the people they owe or all the back room deals that they made during the mid term to get where they are now. Uh, where is that anyway? I'm beginning to hate politics in general.

Touchy, touchy, touchy.  What was that about a 'snit'?  See what I meant about emotional reactions?

Diane Amberg

You should know, you have 'em all the time. >:( You simply will not debate issues so I'll go. Don't you have to go tip cows or something?

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on November 18, 2010, 10:20:41 AM
You should know, you have 'em all the time. >:( You simply will not debate issues so I'll go. Don't you have to go tip cows or something?

Nice to see you so able to live up to your standards in re personal attacks.
See what I mean about steam?  Facts just suck, don't they?
God bless, and have a wonderful afternoon. ;D
Buh, bye!

Teresa

Ron Paul had it right...as usual....
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Patriot

Quote from: Teresa on November 18, 2010, 12:22:25 PM
Ron Paul had it right...as usual....

AMEN, Teresa! And expand the phrase "Don't touch my junk" to include private property, our childrens minds, our wealth (estates), our health, and a host of other things.

Teresa

It just seems that this whole thing is getting worse by the day.
There is only one way to be safe in the air, and that is to profile. Based on nothing more than the fact that while not all Muslims are terrorists... most all terrorists are in fact Muslim.
Until we not just recognize this simple fact, but act on it... this kind of silly, stupid, overpriced nonsense will continue.

This is yet again a perfect example of how political correctness is destroying this country from within. The world without question has to be laughing at us. Quite frankly, I don't blame them. The entire matter has turned into a really sad.. stupid joke.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Patriot

Many, many things are snowballing daily in a crazy downward spiral, Teresa.  But, by way of encouragement, I read the last chapter of the last book.... We win in the end.  Keep your head lifted up, your eye on the prize, your powder dry and keep on keepin' on.   :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk