prediction for winter weather

Started by frawin, October 30, 2010, 11:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

I know this was discussed last year, but I couldn't find the old thread.  I was just wondering if anyone has found a persimmon and cut it open to see what the seed says:  Spoon lots of snow and a fork not a lot.  I think that I what I have been told.

Myrna

Sarge

spoon--  snow

fork--  wet and rainy

knife--  ice

Personally, I would prefer not have a winter that includes snow or ice, or temperatures below 50. I also wish we would stay on daylight savings time.
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

Jo McDonald

Those are great wishes --- I hope they are granted.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

frawin

Sarge, I agree with you!  The winters have been bad ever since we moved back up here!  It was quite a change for us after being in Texas all those years!

Myrna

greatguns

painted

My persimmon looked most like a knife.

kshillbillys

Bite your tongue, Painted. Where do you live? If you live outside of Elk, Chautauqua and Montgomery counties then fine, you can have the ice. But if you live in one of those 3 counties, that will affect me somehow and I don't want it!!! lol
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kshillbillys

My mother opened one where she lives north of Elgin and found the fork...I don't think the persimmons are quite sure what kind of weather we're gonna have!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Jo McDonald

It seems we are going to have the "Great White, Wet, Slick" - Darn I hate it, Winter !!!!

Shame on those persimmons!!!!     Getting us all worked up about things we have NO control over.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk