Roma Jean ~~Surgery

Started by Teresa, October 08, 2010, 03:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

God be with you Roma. I too look forward to visiting with you more when you finally get moved to
Moline. Hugs
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

larryJ

Thoughts and prayers are with you, Roma Jean, and tell them you want your computer as soon as possible so you can keep up!

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

frawin

Roma Jean, that expalins why we couldn't geta hold of you. We had some plants for you and we were coming to Howard  today. We will catch you later, take care and get well soon. Myrna and I will keep you in our prayers.

sixdogsmom

I am praying for a full and speedy recovery, God bless you my friend.
Edie

Diane Amberg

I guess I can tell this.To be in hospital 12-14 days. Took one whole lobe on right side and some lymph nodes. Biopsy back probably on Monday. Doctor is very optimistic but wants to be sure.

Roma Jean Turner

pretty much exactly what stated thinks lab on Tuesday.  Feel like I have been kicked by a nuke.

patyrn

Roma Jean,

Stay strong and be tough so you can feel better again.  We are praying for a full recovery for you.  Hope every tomorrow is a better one for you! 

Karen I.

Diane Amberg

Thinking of you fondly. Prayers of course. Hang tight and rest...If they will let you. ;)

Roma Jean Turner

THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS. Having to cough is the worst .

Teresa

Bless your heart... Do Not Sneeze!   ;D

I hope everything goes as planned and the healing starts fast. Please let us know tomorrow what the tests results are..
Hugs to you~~~
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk