WILL SHE BE FAIR AND JUST

Started by guess who, September 20, 2010, 09:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zakk flowers

Quote from: mtcookson on October 12, 2010, 10:32:18 AM
How old are you? That post was really uncalled for, childish, and the direct physical threat very uncalled for. It is their opinion that Longton does not need a city cop. If you think otherwise how about you give us your opinion as to why she should be the city cop instead of throwing profanity everywhere and physically threatening someone over their opinion.

Grow up!
Dont tell me to grow up. I like Blayne and Julie. I think that they are good people. It is my OPINION that people need to grow up and stop talking crap about them. If you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all. How would you feel if half of the town was talking crap on you.

zakk flowers

Quote from: guess who on September 20, 2010, 09:07:32 AM
what i want to know is if our new DOG CATCHER/CODE ENFORCEMENT/COP/MURPHY SUPPORTER   :police: will be issuing tickets in a non biased manor or will she become a thorn in our side .  and why does longton need another expense......to me and this is only opinion...a liability to the city   just curious on what you think
Why is everyone calling Julie a dog catcher i mean thats not cool at all and i bet it hurts her feelings. I mean how would you feel if someone just kept calling you a dog catcher tsktsktsk not cool

zakk flowers

Quote from: kshillbillys on September 26, 2010, 05:26:54 PM
We were very aware that she made or was part of a drug bust. Her mother was talking about it here on the Elk County Forum. So apparently she heard it straight from her daughter with details of the drug bust that are not made public. I hear that there are such things are confidentiality due to prosecution by the county attorney, who is not very pleased with the running of the mouth that the city dog catcher has done. Has anyone got a handcuff key for her mouth? Thank you....--Mr. Kshillbilly
Who are you talking about with the handcuff situation?

Lookatmeknow!!

I am not getting into to this, but Longton is a small town just like Howard. Everyone talks about everyone. If this Blayne doesn't like that people are talking about him, that is just a part of life.  Don't know more than what is said on here about the situation and him, but it might not be right to talk about people, but can you tell me that you have never talked about people before?  Sorry, hate that this is happening to them, but it is a fact of life! If you are a business owner, a professional teacher or whatever, you are usually in the direct line of fire.  I was and still am the talk of many conversations when I taught and now that I have a business. But it doesn't bother me, as I know they are leaving others alone.
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Janet Harrington

I suggest that if you want to talk about the Murphy teaching situation that you make your comments on that post, instead of on the post about "Will She Be Fair and Just".

twirldoggy

Zakk, my interpretation of the statement about handcuff key is this:  She needs to restrain her talk about things that happen on the job.  Some things need to be kept private by a police officer even to family.

mtcookson

Quote from: zakk flowers on October 12, 2010, 10:42:37 AMDont tell me to grow up.

As long as I don't see another post like that I won't.

Quote from: zakk flowers on October 12, 2010, 10:42:37 AMI like Blayne and Julie. I think that they are good people. It is my OPINION that people need to grow up and stop talking crap about them.

That is absolutely fine. I'm sure they are good people but it seems some of the residents of Longton at least feel there is no need for a city cop.

Quote from: zakk flowers on October 12, 2010, 10:42:37 AMIf you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all.

::) Coming from someone who physically threatened someone over an opinion post. Since the post is gone I'm just leaving it at that. I hope to not see that again.

Quote from: zakk flowers on October 12, 2010, 10:42:37 AMHow would you feel if half of the town was talking crap on you.

When you're in the public eye, you're going to get talked about. Its life these days.

I personally would hate it... and that's why I'm not doing a public job.

Teresa

Well said Mark.............Thanks... :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

zakk flowers

Quote from: mtcookson on October 14, 2010, 07:39:34 AM
As long as I don't see another post like that I won't.

That is absolutely fine. I'm sure they are good people but it seems some of the residents of Longton at least feel there is no need for a city cop.

::) Coming from someone who physically threatened someone over an opinion post. Since the post is gone I'm just leaving it at that. I hope to not see that again.

When you're in the public eye, you're going to get talked about. Its life these days.

I personally would hate it... and that's why I'm not doing a public job.
Then why do people talk crap about them

David

My comments are not about Longton as I do not live there.  There has been a few attacks against the Elk County Law enforcement officers.  I have lived in Howard for over 20 years now and have dealt with the county officers more than once, both good and bad.  When I have made mistakes like speeding they have fairly written me tickets and a few times have let me go with a warning.  Service to County;  I remember the big ice storm, no power and going to Wal-Mart for propane and lanterns, when I was there I ran into Doug Hanks and spoke with him for a few, he was buying things to help keep the county prisoners well during the power outage, he is a good man!  I remember L Wells, he was always a good friend and as a citizen helped me many times.  When Janet Lee H was there she was an Angel and helped protect my family from a very evil man.  During my divorce, everytime Officer Wells would have to serve me a legal document he was always very humble and asked as a neighbor if I needed help.  Doug responded and helped my Mother when she was ran of the narrow 99 hwy just south of town.  When I ran off the same road in a bad snow storm it was Doug who responded and called the wrecker for me, standing in the hwy in the freezing cold to protect me and the wrecker until I was pulled from the ditch.
Sure they get paid, but not very much.  They are servants to the public who I am very proud of and sure life would be much worse without them.  These people have my utmost honor and respect!  Please...  Lets not call them names or degrade the service they provide to all  of us.  I know they will be here for us as officers and neighbors through thick and thin.  Have some respect people!  Not afraid of my name; David Traughber
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk