Chiefs

Started by W. Gray, September 14, 2010, 01:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Quote from: W. Gray on October 03, 2010, 09:35:39 PM
Wonder what the Vegas odds would have been in August that four weeks into the season, the Kansas City Chiefs would be the only undefeated NFL team?

The Chiefs play at Indianapolis next week. Have not seen the odds yet. But, I am thinking that they could either win or lose.

Waldo, I believe that in any game, the teams could win or lose.  ROFLMAO

W. Gray

I thought I would leave my options open.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

frawin

Waldo, you definitely need to get into politics.

Wilma

WOULD YOU BELIEVE---

KC-42----JAX 20?

Dee Gee

Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Judy Harder

They have been so good this year that my nap keeps getting delayed.
I do get a nap, it is just after the game (or half time) Go Chiefs!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

W. Gray

When the Chiefs are bad, I usually get to watch only two games a year--when the Chiefs play the Broncos. For the other games, I have to follow the trailer scores at the top or bottom of the screen to see what is happening.
The Chiefs did play on Monday night this year, though.

The pundits seemingly do not believe the Chiefs will last, but right now they are the only winning team in the American Football Conference west.

Watching the Broncos yesterday, the Raiders were ahead 21-0 after two minutes. They wound up winning the game 59-14. It was the most points ever scored by the Raiders. It was the second worst drubbing for the Broncos. Their worst defeat came at the hands of the Chiefs, 59-7.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Dee Gee

The CHIEFS pulled another out out, a field goal with 3 seconds left in overtime.  ;D
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Wilma

Five full quarters and it kept me from getting out and doing something that had to be done.  I figured that Succop would compensate for the wind but forget to tell the wind.  It worked out all right.

Roma Jean Turner

Great game.  Since BUckey cannot be here with me right now and I am not able to join him, we watch the Chiefs games together with our phones and it is still fun.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk