Just Wondering.....?

Started by Marcia Moore, September 10, 2010, 07:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcia Moore

I noticed in this week's Prairie Star on page 6 under the County Reports and Records section a warranty deed from Lloyd G. Zimmerman etux, to Brock Signer Real Estate, LLC and was wondering if Lloyd sold his funeral home to Countryside Funeral Home or if this might be something else instead.  Does anyone know?

Janet Harrington

patyrn

We've been out of town, and I just read the paper tonight and also noticed that.  Also, in the latest obituaries posted by Countryside, they are calling the Howard funeral home Zimmerman-Countryside Funeral Home.  Sounds like it might be a sale.  Rick and Tony of Countryside are such professionals and have stepped in and taken over for Lloyd so graciously when he needed the assistance.  If he is ready to move on, I hope they will be the new owners.  

Jo McDonald

Yes, Lloyd Zimmerman  did sell the Funeral Home to Tony Signer and his partner Rick -- I'm sorry, I don't remember Rick's last name.  
I know this transaction took place, because Tony telephoned me and told me so.  
It is now operating under the name Countryside/Zimmerman Funeral Home  Howard, Kansas.

Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

greatguns

Congratulations to Tony and Rick.

patyrn

That is great news.  Tony Signer's business partner is Rick Brock. 

Mom70x7

And Tony and Rick have been doing an excellent job. I'm glad they have taken over completely. Sorry to see Lloyd go.

frawin

Congratulations to Tony and Rick, they have done a super job in stepping in for Lloyd. I keep telling Tony I need him to stay around so he can take care of me. Howard is fortunate to have these to young men to take over the Funeral home. Danny and Tony are both really super young men and I know their Mother is really proud of them and their Dad is smiling down on them as well.
We continue to keep Lloyd in our prayers, he has been through so much.

Janet Harrington

Congratulations to the Countryside-Zimmerman owners.  I am happy that we will continue to have the same kind of care that Lloyd was always able to give us. 

Roma Jean Turner

I was very impressed with them and the facility.  Glad to know that we will have them around for years to come.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk