Political Humor

Started by Jo McDonald, September 02, 2010, 09:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Teresa

That is frightening!!! I'll have nightmares for a week.. :o
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

Please be advised I am sick of receiving questions about my dog who mauled
3 Muslims sitting on a rug next to my back wall, 6 illegals wearing Obama
t-shirts, 4 Democrats wearing Pelosi t-shirts, 2 rappers, 5 phone operators
who asked me to press #1 for English, 9 teenagers with their pants hanging
down past their cracks, 8 customer service desk people speaking in broken
English, 10 flag burners, and a Pakistani taxi driver.

FOR THE LAST TIME...  THE DOG IS NOT FOR SALE!=

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Dee Gee

TEACHER ARRESTED IN   NEW YORK -

A public school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International   Airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, a slide-rule and a calculator. At a morning press conference, the Attorney General said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement.

He did not identify the man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

'Al-Gebra is a problem for us', the Attorney General said. 'They derive solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values.'  They use secret code names like 'X' and 'Y' and refer to themselves as 'unknowns', but we have determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country.

As the Greek philanderer Isosceles used to say, 'There are 3 sides to every triangle'.

When asked to comment on the arrest, President Obama said, 'If God had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, he would have given us more fingers and toes.'  White House aides told reporters they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by the President.

It is believed that the Nobel Prize for Physiques will follow----
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Jo McDonald

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Diane Amberg

Now that is humor anybody can enjoy, not sure they would have allowed the compass though. ( what's a slide rule? ;) )Very very cute! ;D ;D ;D

W. Gray

A few years ago, I put a leather encased slide rule in a garage sales.

After, pulling it out of the case and examining it, I must have got 100 inquiries as to "what is this?" It seemed just as many people looked at it and put it down with a perplexed look on their face but not asking.

Even some folks did not know what it was when I told them.

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

twirldoggy

It wasn't so long ago that one would not be without a slide rule.

srkruzich

Quote from: twirldoggy on November 13, 2010, 06:26:51 PM
It wasn't so long ago that one would not be without a slide rule.
I think i still have one.  :O
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk