Political Humor

Started by Jo McDonald, September 02, 2010, 09:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryJ

HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

twirldoggy

kshillbillys

ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Jo McDonald

I LOVE IT  !!!

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

Everyone has a dream...

here is mine..

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

srkruzich

i gotta post those two pics on my facebook page.  gotta piss off some relatives!! SNICKER
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Judy Harder

5 Surgeons

Five surgeons from big cities are discussing who makes the best patients to operate on.
The first surgeon, from New York , says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second, from Chicago, responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded."

The third surgeon, from Dallas, says, "No, I really think
librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon, from Los Angeles, chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers. Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over."

But the fifth surgeon, from Washington DC, shut them all up when he observed: "You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine. Plus, the head and the ass are interchangeable."
::)
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

kshillbillys

Oh Judy! LOL you're killing me! And Teresa, I absolutely LOVE those pics!

Here's one for everyone. It's not political tho!

Roger , 85,  married Jenny, a lovely 25 year old.   

Since her new husband is so old, Jenny decides that after their wedding she and Roger should have separate bedrooms, because she is concerned that her new but aged husband may over-exert himself   if they spend the entire night together.   

After the wedding festivities Jenny prepares herself for bed and the  expected knock on the door. Sure enough the knock comes, the door opens   and there is Roger, her 85 year old groom, ready for action. They unite as   one.   All goes well, Roger takes leave of his bride, and she prepares to go to   sleep. 

After a few minutes, Jenny hears another knock on her bedroom door,  and   it's Roger,  Again he is ready for more 'action'. Somewhat surprised,  Jenny   consents for more coupling. When the newly weds are done, Roger kisses his bride, bids her a fond good night and leaves. 

She is  set to go to sleep again, but, aha, you guessed it - Roger is  back   again, rapping on the door and is as fresh as a 25-year-old, ready for  more   'action'. And, once more they enjoy each other. 

But as Roger gets set to leave again, his young bride says to him, 'I  am thoroughly  impressed that at your age you can perform so well and so often.   I have been with guys less than a third of your age who were only good   once. You are truly a great lover, Roger.' 

Roger,  somewhat embarrassed, turns to Jenny and says: 'You mean I was here already?' 

The moral  of the story: 

Don't  be afraid of getting old, Alzheimer's has its advantages. 

PS..  Have I sent this to you already?
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Warph

I do not like this Uncle Sam, I do not like his healthcare scam.
I do not like these dirty crooks, or how they lie and cook the books.
I do not like when Congress steals, I do not like their secret deals.
I do not like this speaker Nan, I do not like this YES, WE CAN.
I do not like this spending spree, I'm smart, I know that nothing's free.
I do not like your smug replies, when I complain about your lies.
I do not like this kind of hope. I do not like it, Nope, Nope, Nope!

Go green.  Recycle Congress in 2010

=====================================================

American Lindsey Vonn to Forfeit her Gold Medal

DATELINE: Lausanne, Switzerland - Friday, September 15, 2010: The IOC ruled that American Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn has had to forfeit her Olympic Gold The International Olympic Committee announced today that it has taken back the gold medal previously awarded to American skier Lindsey Vonn and given it to U.S. President Barack Obama (who gladly accepts any award). Olympic officials said Obama deserved the medal more than Vonn because no one has ever gone downhill faster than he has.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk