We need to Stop the Mosque

Started by ELK@KC, August 27, 2010, 07:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Diane Amberg

That's ok Anmar.I went back through a lot of old posts today and I've never seen such a bunch of twists and turns and outright  lies about me and what I have supposedly said. You'd think they were a bunch of politicians! I told one person he was ACTING like an inbred hillbilly, (not that he WAS one and there is a difference) and now I'm supposed to have called all Kansans inbred hillbillies. I guess they think nobody ever goes back to see who said what. I've been credited with a number of things other people saidand had my words twisted into somethings they neverwere.I tried for a long time not to get in the mental gutter with them but they picked and picked until I gave up. I was told to suck it up and deal with it ,but I guess they have different rules and keep notes books full of percieved slights so they can always say its "paybacks." Now if I were to say someone is "acting ignorant" they truely don't know the difference between "acting ignorant" and "being ignorant. So, now they think they have free reign for ugly personal frontal assalts because its just a pay back ,but I'm not allowed the same.
Al should beat me for speaking my mind and not allowing myself to be intimidated? Are they really proud of that? Are those few trying to prove that they really are what they pretend I said they are? They don't scare me at all. I don't know how they can turn my truthful statement that some women in this country, other than Muslims are beaten by their husbands and it's an issue that should be addressed, into a statement that I think Kansans, especially Frank, beat their wives? I just have to shake my head in disbelief. Why would they think that? Is it really an issue out there and I didn't know about it? Have those few few comlpetely lost their objectivity? Why read me at all? They know they won't like what I say.Yet they come back over and over to attack me for being brave enough to stand up to them.  People will tune in to see what's going to happen next.  I'll not post for a while, have some things to do, and you can count your points and see who won.   I hope it's worth it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk