JORDAN, Craig Andrew - b. November 5, 1960 - d. August 26, 2010

Started by larryJ, August 26, 2010, 01:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryJ

Craig Andrew Jordan was born November 5, 1960 to Jack and Nancy Jordan in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.  He was the great-grandson of Albert and Edith Andrews of Howard, Kansas.  He was diagnosed with a cancerous tumor about a year ago and tried very hard to survive.  His passing was peaceful, and he was made comfortable.  

Surviving him are his wife, Indirati; his son, Sean; his brother, Michael and wife Grace; two nieces, Madeline and Catherine; his mother, Nancy; his uncle and aunt, Larry and Di Anne Jordan; his aunt, Carol Wheeler; and three first cousins, Erin, Daniel and Philip.  He was preceded in death by his father, Jack, and two cousins, Kenneth and Gregory Jordan.

At his request, he is to be cremated.  Memorial services will be held at a later date.

He will remain in our hearts forever and will be greatly missed.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Diane Amberg

Oh Larry, I'm so sorry. I knew you thought it would be soon, condolences and prayers for you all.

patyrn

What sad news...........may he rest at peace and may you all be comforted by fond memories of happy times shared.  Larry, was Craig the son of your brother?  

p.s. No one needs permission to post a notice on this site - I just try to keep everything in the same format as it comes in. :)

larryJ

Yes, he was.  He was the oldest of two sons born to my brother, Jack.  My parents had three boys, Jack being the oldest.  Craig lived in Dallas and was an attorney.  He graduated from the University of Texas.  We didn't have much contact through the years other than seeing each other at weddings or funerals.  Recently, last January, he and his wife made a trip out here and all of my family got to have lunch with them and spent the rest of the day catching up.  He was planning another trip here when he became worse with his illness.  He didn't want to travel anymore because when he got to where he was going, he would get sick and wind up in a hospital.  As he put it a phone call a few weeks ago, he got tired of spending money to fly to different hospitals when he wasn't looking for a hospital.  He had a wonderful sense of humor (seems to be a family thing) and was loved very much.

Thank you all for your messages.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Ms Bear

My condolences to you and your family.  It is so sad to lose someone.

Jo McDonald

My most sincere sympathy to you and your family, Larry. 
Loosing someone you love is a heart wrenching thing. 

God Bless You.

Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

sixdogsmom

Larry, God sends blessings sometimes in ways tht we would just rather not see. I hope that God blesses you and your family with peace just as he has blessed this young man.   :'(
Edie

greatguns

I am sorry for your loss.  My condolences to your family.

Judy Harder

I, too am sorry for your loss. You have my sympathy...............and prayers.
God be with you and your family.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk