What happened to the "Clean Up Howard Act"?

Started by PrehistoricRez, August 24, 2010, 12:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrehistoricRez

I remember their being like a 2 page spread in the paper a bunch of months ago, about the city was gonna have a Clean Cop, that was going to write tickets for people to clean up their yards, why do i still have to look at crap in peopls yards, like 17 lawnmowers, or 5 broken down, windows busted out of, full of varmints autos  And people want to complain about the growing rat problem.   Why do i have to look at buildings and house that should have been torn down 25 years ago.   if you dont want to take care of your VACANT LOT sell it to someone that will take care of it.  And it shouldnt just be the city limits, it should be everyone in elk county, if your barn fell down 15 years ago its time to clean it up, its just festering animals and bugs.  If your car or truck stopped running 15 years ago, take it to the scrap yard, dont leave it to rust in the middle of your pasture because you think it looks cool.  If you lived in a trailer and now you live in the house next door, get the trailer dragged out of there.   This is 2010 people, not 1910.

Varmit

Whatever happened to people minding their own F*&%^$G business??  You don't like the conditions here then move your prehistoric a$$ somewhere else.  BTW, "varmints autos"...before you go accusing someone of something you really should make sure you have the right person.  I own two cars and the both run just fine.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

Varmit, that was "varmints", not "Varmit"  Or if it was supposed to be "Varmits", there should have been an apostrophe after the "t".  See what not using punctuation and good sentence structure does to you?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk