Unregistered vehicles/abandoned

Started by David, August 13, 2010, 07:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

They are beutiful animals.  I had one we called Billy but he got mean as hell.  He would but anything me mostly.  I thank you for the knowledge you have given me, David
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

greatguns

What?  We've abandoned our vehicles for goats! :laugh: :laugh:

Diane Amberg

Hook 'em up to a cart and you're in business...no gas needed ;) I can't imagine abandoned goat carts would be much of a problem.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 22, 2010, 12:25:52 PM
Hook 'em up to a cart and you're in business...no gas needed ;) I can't imagine abandoned goat carts would be much of a problem.

I don't see how they can force you to tag a vehicle if it isn't used on the road. That is the ONLY reason for a tag.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Heck half the time some of the folks around here run around without one cause they knock em off. Heck its rare that I even carry my wallet and dl unless i am going to the store. 

Wilma

Tagging a vehicle is not required as long as it stays off the roads, but paying taxes on it is.  We did this for several years with a couple of vehicles we didn't need to drive at the time.  We always paid the taxes on them.

greatguns

Heck if folks are running around here half of the time without tags, maybe you should do your civic duty and turn them in to the law so they can pay their fair share of the taxes instead of the rest of us footing the bill.

srkruzich

Quote from: greatguns on August 22, 2010, 10:31:32 PM
Heck if folks are running around here half of the time without tags, maybe you should do your civic duty and turn them in to the law so they can pay their fair share of the taxes instead of the rest of us footing the bill.

Why would anyone help the state steal money??

mtcookson

Quote from: greatguns on August 22, 2010, 10:31:32 PM

I think I'll pass. People pay enough tax on a vehicle as it is. Sales tax of the vehicle and a ton of tax through fuel over the lifetime of the car. I see no need to report someone for not paying an unconstitutional tax. ;D

srkruzich

Quote from: mtcookson on August 23, 2010, 09:08:36 AM
I think I'll pass. People pay enough tax on a vehicle as it is. Sales tax of the vehicle and a ton of tax through fuel over the lifetime of the car. I see no need to report someone for not paying an unconstitutional tax. ;D
thank you and on top of it, i am not a snitch. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk