And Divided We are......

Started by redcliffsw, July 09, 2010, 12:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pamagain

well Wilma......puts me in mind of somethin my Dad said one time about just that subject.......somethin to the effect of he'd put all us girls in chastity belts and throw away the key till we were 40 or so but the way his luck ran the boys would just have hack saws and an unlimited supply of new blades LOL

QuotePam...quit having a cow, God gave very specific instructions as to when people should engage in sex.  That is ONLY after they were married.

2.  Quit having a cow....I don't know about you but I actually want my kids to do better than I did. 
3.  Quit having a cow...No one said that a person is EVIL for having natural urges.  And yes, parents should talk about them with their children and arm them with the ways to deal with them. 

4.  Quit having a cow...part of being a parent IS being judgemental about the decisions they make

This may surprise you Varmit...but I have read the Bible several times and I know EXACTLY what the MEN who wrote it SAID God said about a LOT of things. I don't accept the part about Eve /Women bein responsible for all the "sin" in the world....ADAM coulda kept his pants on so to speak. No. Being JUDGEMENTAL is NOT part of being a good parent.....givin your child ADVISE about consequences and repercussions IS. I happen to have three of the best kids a Mom could ever want...and I RAISED them WITH my flawed (according to you) way of doin things. so bite me LOL

Varmit

Well, Pam, what can I say...even the Devil knows whats in the Bible.  BTW, its not according to me, just relaying a message.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

pamagain

Quote from: Varmit on July 14, 2010, 07:52:43 PM
Well, Pam, what can I say...even the Devil knows whats in the Bible.  BTW, its not according to me, just relaying a message.

yeah.........like I've never heard THAT one before LOL that's the STANDARD fall-back position and it quit botherin me when I was like 10 LOLOLOLOL......

Diane Amberg

Wilma, only if you can invent one for the boys too. :o :o :o  Or chemical castration until they are 25. ;D

Wilma

Now why didn't I think of that.  Maybe our good scientists could come up with something that could be put in their marijuana that would temporarily dampen their natural urges.

Varmit

Quote from: pamagain on July 14, 2010, 08:05:05 PM
yeah.........like I've never heard THAT one before LOL that's the STANDARD fall-back position and it quit botherin me when I was like 10 LOLOLOLOL......

Well what do you expect me to say?  You don't believe the Bible which means you can't be a Christian, so trying to discuss Biblical principles with you is a moot point. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

pamagain

Quote from: Varmit on July 15, 2010, 08:52:26 PM
Well what do you expect me to say?  You don't believe the Bible which means you can't be a Christian, so trying to discuss Biblical principles with you is a moot point. 

yeah I never heard THAT before either.........I believe in Jesus........by what YOU all consider a "christian" I admit I'm not and damn GLAD I'm not. I generally don't don't discuss RELIGION with people like that either unless I have a LOT of time on my hands because it is a HUGE exercise in futility.

Give me a break.........now I'm sposed to go crawl in a corner or beg for forgiveness or whatever cause varmit, who doesn't know me OR my relationship with the Creator says I'm not a "christian" boohoo.  ::) next you'll be tellin me I'm goin to hell and blah blah blah.....got news for ya.......no I'm not.

Varmit

You say you believe in Christ...ok...where did you learn about Him?

Varmit

Actually that question is irrelevant.  It doesn't matter where you learned about Him.  You have admitted to not believing the Bible, supporting homosexuals, and think that premarital sex (even between children) is ok.  So even if you say that you believe in Christ you are not Christian.  Being a Christan is more than just believing, it is also being a disciple. At the very least it is at least trying to follow the word of God, which you do not.  You said that it wouldn't matter if a person was raised with Biblical principles, that it would make no difference what so ever, by that you deny the power of God.  So tell me again, how exactly is it that you are Christian?

pamagain

QuoteYou have admitted to not believing the Bible, supporting homosexuals, and think that premarital sex (even between children) is ok.  So even if you say that you believe in Christ you are not Christian.

I will answer your questions........once.

1. I did NOT say I DO NOT believe in the Bible......I SAID it was WRITTEN BY MEN......the TRUTH is in there you just have to dig thru the PREJUDICIAL HUMAN BULLSHIT to get to it.

2.I DON"T support OR NOT support homosexuals.....I SAID I don't CARE.....THAT IT IS THEIR CONVERSATION TO HAVE WITH THE CREATOR WHEN THEY GET THERE.....same with women who get abortions......THAT is THEIR cross to BEAR NOT mine...according to JESUS it is MY JOB to LOVE my fellow man NOT judge them.

3. I don't know WHERE YOU GOT THE SEX BETWEEN CHILDREN THING but I will not even qualify THAT BULLSHIT with an answer.

4. Premarital sex.......I SAID..... ITS A NATURAL URGE.....PEOPLE DO IT......TEENAGERS DO IT.......I AIN'T CONDEMNIN ANYBODY TO HELL FOR DOIN IT 

5. I KNOW the power of GOD..........and that story is none of YOUR business my friend.

6.I have been dealin with holier than thou pricks like you seems like forever. I would NEVER presume I was holy enough to JUDGE YOUR "CHRISTIANITY" or LACK THEREOF. SO KEEP your judgmental BULLSHIT to yourself as concerns me and mine my friend.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk