Our Military Is Facing A Perfect Storm

Started by redcliffsw, July 05, 2010, 09:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Jerry,
I wouldn't want Varmet to hurt you. I think you're a funny little feller.

srkruzich

Quote from: jerry wagner on July 05, 2010, 08:28:39 PM
Yes, they show your maturity.  BTW, funny how you think that violence (which I assume that your "desire" to meet me in person means) will display how your opinion is correct.

ROTFLMAO, WHy is it jerry you think everyone is out to whoop your ass..... 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Varmit

Quote from: jerry wagner on July 05, 2010, 08:28:39 PM
Yes, they show your maturity.  BTW, funny how you think that violence (which I assume that your "desire" to meet me in person means) will display how your opinion is correct.

Has nothing to do with displaying how my opinion is correct or not.  Assume whatever you want to jerry. 
As far as our military is concerned, alot of the troops that don't want queers in the ranks are career soldiers, served 10, 15, or 20 years, they were there before the adminstration even considered lifting the ban on homosexuals.  So why should they have to leave?  Leave the policy as is, afterall, if the queers don't like the conditions then they don't have to enlist.

You say that you don't hate the military yet you accuse the troops of doing the job just for a paycheck.  That is an insult to anyone who has ever put on the uniform. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

srkruzich

It wouldn't surprise me twirldoggy, usually once their discovered, they get a blanket party or if in the field, they get fragged. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

Twirl, I'm so sorry that happened. I do hope that was an unusual exception. Officers should know better! They know how sensitive that subject is. Wouldn't it be nice if the kazillion girls and women who are molested by someone every year got some kind of monetary compensation too? It's a sad thing all around. And I mean all, not just military.

Catwoman

LOL  Come on, Diane...You know women are expendable.  Case in point...Lorena Bobbit...When she decided to slice and dice, they had the entire police force out there looking for his dismembered vienna sausage...If that had been a woman's chest ornament that had been out there, do you think there would have been nearly as much effort put out to find it???  I somehow doubt it...

Anmar

Quote from: Catwoman on July 06, 2010, 12:06:23 PM
LOL  Come on, Diane...You know women are expendable.  Case in point...Lorena Bobbit...When she decided to slice and dice, they had the entire police force out there looking for his dismembered vienna sausage...If that had been a woman's chest ornament that had been out there, do you think there would have been nearly as much effort put out to find it???  I somehow doubt it...

Let me just say that I value women's chest ornaments much more than I value any of the vienna sausage of mr bobbit.

Also, this thread amuses me,  I haven't seen anyone try to arrange a fight on the internet since I played online computer games back in high school.  Kudos to you varmit, you made me smile.  now meet me in the tennis court in town tomorrow at 11:34 am.  if you are 10 seconds late, i won't be there.  You are going down!
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

larryJ

LOLOLOL, Cat, if it had been a woman's chest ornament, the entire male population of the town would have been out there looking for it! :laugh:

Larryj

HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Diane Amberg

Are you kidding? Why, you know the good old boys don't play tennis or golf or polo, or water ski. They don't even wear shorts! Their scabby knees might show. Now fishing would work. Who ever gets the biggest cat can bean the other with it. ;D

Anmar

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 07, 2010, 02:50:10 PM
Are you kidding? Why, you know the good old boys don't play tennis or golf or polo, or water ski. They don't even wear shorts! Their scabby knees might show. Now fishing would work. Who ever gets the biggest cat can bean the other with it. ;D

Diane, Grenola actually has a tennis court in town if i remember correctly.  I'm sure the cadre of ultra right wing neocons will create a 3 page post calling me names if i'm wrong.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk