Turkish terrorist organization IHH involved bigtime in the Gaza flotilla fiasco

Started by Warph, June 03, 2010, 01:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerry wagner

Quote from: srkruzich on June 04, 2010, 07:02:50 AM
I don't believe that it matters in international law and the law of the sea if the armed conflict is with a state or not.   Piracy is not armed conflict with a state as well as terrorists are not a state yet we recognized them as a threat and are in a armed conflict.

The second the palestinians elected hamas as their government (terrorist government) that technically gave Israel a State (not necessarily the palestinians but Hamas) to which it could respond to within the international law.  So now the blockaid is there still against hamas, to prevent it from using that area of ingress and egress to transport weapons and supplies to its terrorists operating in the territory.

IF israel was in violation of international law, then you would see more countries including allies of israel condemning it.  The only ones raising a stink about it are the islamic nations and the UN.

Secondly Israel isn't in armed conflict with Gaza, its in armed Conflict with hamas which is a recognized government now.

Believe its allies are raising a stink, but privately.

srkruzich

You know its amazing how people are so against israel, for being a country of its own, exercising its rights as a nation against its agressers, yet people don't care about iran or syria or other terrorist nations doing what they do. 

it is clear that nations are against israel because they are Gods people, and their lands were given to them before the muslims were even though of. 
And all throughout history, Israel has flourished and never been anihalated, and they have flourished under Gods hand.

I for one will always support Israel because to stand against them is to stand against God and only a fool would become Gods enemy.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

I may be wrong, but didn't the captain of the one ship tell all the passengers to go back to their cabins and stay until things were sorted out? Since they refused the captain's order that has to breaking some law or other. I'm afraid the words "humanitarian aid" there don't mean the same as here. I think the real aid supplies would have been sent on, but they would have been searched for hidden weapons etc. I'm not even sure that most of the passengers on board knew that they were being sucked up into some thing other than what it was being portrayed to be. I wonder what a good search will turn up. "They protesteth too much."

pamagain

SRK........
1. Saying something against Israels tactics and agressive attitudes does not mean one thinks they don't deserve their own country.
2. I don't think they are anymore God's people than anybody else is...so they get no special privileges in MY Book.
3. They think THEY are Gods chosen people....unless you are one of them you are just excess baggage bud. You don't get brownie points.
4. Supporting whatever somebody/countries do just because THEY say God thinks they are right is stupid.
5. Saying they did something wrong does not make me or anybody ELSE Gods enemy.
6. PERsonally...I speak out against Iran, Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. I have NO use for their barbaric religion, their "jihad"....their STONEAGE mentality.
7. Yes blockading ports is legal...closing borders to ALL traffic is legal.......we can ALL do it......it is a stonage tactic to make governments cave by punishing their people......humans have been doing it since there were humans.....being LEGAL does NOT make it right
I saw a report of the Israelis going thru cargo from the ships Diane....all they had found so far was medical, construction, electrical and water supplies just like what the people had said they were carrying. Haven't heard anything since and that was like two days ago.

Anmar

God does not love murderers, and people who turn their backs on their religion.  The Torah prohibits the jews from returning to Israel until the messiah comes.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

redcliffsw

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on June 04, 2010, 09:01:48 AM
God does not love murderers, and people who turn their backs on their religion.  The Torah prohibits the jews from returning to Israel until the messiah comes.

The messiah has come.  and they are back in their lands. so if he hasn't returned and they are prohibited, then how is it that they are back in their land?? 

pamagain

Quote from: srkruzich on June 04, 2010, 09:14:48 AM
The messiah has come.  and they are back in their lands. so if he hasn't returned and they are prohibited, then how is it that they are back in their land?? 

um.........I was under the impression Jews do not agree that the messiah has come. They are on land they DECIDED was theirs. Israel was not a place in ancient history..it was a people, but dont let that one technicality get in the way.

No I am not Jewish...what I know I learned from books........I am not muslim...what I know I learned from being exposed to them as a college student and books.

srkruzich

Quote from: pamagain on June 04, 2010, 10:48:22 AM
um.........I was under the impression Jews do not agree that the messiah has come. They are on land they DECIDED was theirs. Israel was not a place in ancient history..it was a people, but dont let that one technicality get in the way.

No I am not Jewish...what I know I learned from books........I am not muslim...what I know I learned from being exposed to them as a college student and books.

God made a contract, or covenant to Abraham approximately 3500 years ago.  He defined the lands specific borders and ti was given to the israelites.   So the israelites did not decide that was theirs, it was given to them. Israel/israelites same people Doesn't matter about your technicality.   Jews/Israelites/Israel. In fact God addresses Israel man times in the bible as a nation and people.

Jdg 6:15     And he said unto him, Oh my Lord, wherewith shall I save Israel? behold, my family [is] poor in Manasseh, and I [am] the least in my father's house.
1Ch 4:10    And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep [me] from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.
Psa 14:7    Oh that the salvation of Israel [were come] out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, [and] Israel shall be glad.
Psa 53:6    Oh that the salvation of Israel [were come] out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, [and] Israel shall be glad.
Psa 81:13    Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, [and] Israel had walked in my ways!

Notice, that There is no such thing as a ISLAMIC nation that has claims to the land that God gave Israel. None whatsoever.  Until 636 ad i think, there wasn't any such thing as a muslim.

The land has been occupied by enemies of God and israel has been in captivity as slaves many times, but each time Israel overthrew their captors and returned to their land.   In fact right now, they have not reclaimed their rightful lands fully.  But i do see it happening possibly in our lifetime espcecially with iraq changing politically.

The promise that is the basis of the term is contained in several verses of Genesis in the Torah. In
Genesis 12:1
    The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you."

and in Genesis 12:7:
    The LORD appeared to Abram and said, "To your offspring [or seed] I will give this land."

Genesis 15:7
    He also said to him, "I am the LORD, who brought you out of Ur of the Chaldeans to give you this land to take possession of it."

And in Genesis 15:18-21 the boundary of the promised land is clarified in terms of the territory of various ancient peoples, as follows:

"    On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram and said, "To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates - the land of the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaites, Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites and Jebusites."    "

The verse is said to describe what are known as "borders of the Land" (Gevulot Ha-aretz).[1] In Jewish tradition, these borders define the maximum extent of the land promised to the descendants of Abraham through his son Isaac and grandson Jacob.[2]

The promise was confirmed to Jacob at Genesis 28:12-15, though the borders are still vague and is in terms of "the land on which you are lying".

More precise geographical borders are given in Exodus 23:31 which describes borders as marked by the Red Sea, the "Sea of the Philistines" i.e the Mediterranean, and the "River," (the Euphrates) the traditional furthest extent of the Kingdom of Israel under David.[3][4]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk