More Census bureau fraud

Started by srkruzich, June 01, 2010, 09:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

You don't know nuttin' about Nu Joisey! It's probably worse than that. (Some districts may pay on averages. 9:00 t0 3:00 one day and 9:00 to 6:00 the next.  I know with some of my state fire classes we got paid for the 40 hour session. It wasn't expected that each day would necessarily be equal in length because of the subject matter, but totalled 40 hours at the end.
  If people had just sent in the census when asked, nobody would need to knock on their door. Would have saved tons of taxpayer money!

Mom70x7

And I know several of the census takers - honest people. I also imagine the majority of people are honest and not intent on defrauding the government (us).

srkruzich

Quote from: Mom70x7 on June 02, 2010, 01:07:23 PM
And I know several of the census takers - honest people. I also imagine the majority of people are honest and not intent on defrauding the government (us).

Maybe so. But like that one supervisor said, they don't get a lot of people turning money back in and supervisors aren't that concerned with it.

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

If that pay system is screwy as some I've seen, there is no way to account for money turned back in. The computer doesn't know what to do with it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk