What do you see from your window?

Started by Clubine Ranch, March 21, 2010, 05:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jane

I looked at snow that was the color of blue. 10 different kinds of bird at the feeder. Grass that is as green as the green beer I had on St Pattys day. Trees that have buds that will turn soon.  8)

larryJ

Well, let's see--------looking out the east bedroom window I see a block wall between me and the neighbors.  That small area is the garden which will soon be planted with tomatoes, green beans, sweet peas, and peppers.  Still have peppers from last year, but they are way too hot for me.  Looking east from the family room gives a view of the back yard and patio and a now blooming puple wisteria on an arch over the gate going into the garden and an apple tree in bloom in the other corner.  Looking south gives me the same view of the back yard.  Looking west is my other neighbor who has planted a texana hedge behind the one I planted closer to the street so that we don't have to look at each other.  Looking north-----------------ah, looking north.  Out the kitchen window is the driveway and the street and as I raise my eyes, I can take in the San Gabriel mountains about 10 miles away.  To the left of the view is Mt. Wilson with all the radio and TV towers, straight ahead is a canyon that I have been in hiking so many times, and to the right of the view is Mt. Baldy which still has some snow on it.  

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Roma Jean Turner

Looking out the window this morning was much better.  Green grass, yeah. My Jack Russell terrier, Chloe, was sitting in the swing out under the big tree in the front yard just looking around as the breeze kept the swing moving.  How could you not smile at that.

Catwoman

From my window...I see sunlight...Birds eating...Friends waving their hands, smiling...From my window, I can see the future...And it's brighter than ever.  ;)

Delbert

A passinger pigeon, Jesse and Frank James  and a sad Bill Self.  Hard to believe isn't it?

heather_tyler_2014

From the North, I see beautiful GREEN grass!! From the East I see a mini-garden that needs plowed and a shed. From the South window I see the Funeral Home. And from the West I see my beautiful flowers starting to bud =]
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

sixdogsmom

Well, this evening I see two new pecan trees, although I had to call in the troops to help me with the depth of the holes. My goodness these things have a Looooonnnng root system, I could not believe it! I ran out of steam and called my good neighbor, Richard Moreno to come and help me. Well he finished those holes in no time, didn't even need my supervisory input!  :D And, I saw a couple of vultures circling the area, the first ones I've seen this spring. That is a real sign of spring. Hooray!!
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk