Good Night and Praise the Lord

Started by Judy Harder, February 20, 2010, 05:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

I was going to reply to the topic on Politics about the crazy nut who flew his plane into the building
in Austin.
But, not up to debating.

I was chatting with my granddaughter last night and I am so glad God was with those people on the ground.
Tosha works about a mile (in Austin that is close) from where the blast occured.

She said they felt it and saw the smoke and fire from their office building. She along with my great-grandson plus her mother and her sister live in Austin.

I don't know how close they live to the main area. Close enough.

My daughter went to work Friday and was told they didn't need her............she is main support for a senior in highschool
and a senior in college.
Plus taking classes so she could improve her working resume.

Today she turned on oven to preheat it before baking and went away to get something out in garage and came back to a house
full of gas. No flame, no one home but her and her pup but scared and not knowing what to do but open the house.
she lives in Wisconsin where snow has been on ground since October so when the furnace came on she was scared.
Her house is a two story and since the gas goes up, she will be ok. Furnace is in basement.

She is ok. I know just one of the joys of owning a house.

What I am writing for is Praising the Lord, that all of my kids are ok and altho Robyn is needing help with a job, etc. I know God has something good for her just around the corner.

If you would please put Robyn and her family on your prayer lists..........that she finds a job and that they continue to working to gether as a family.

I knew my forum family could and would help.
Now, I am getting ready for our monthly card party. It is wet as the river outside, but I am putting on rain coat and going up there anyway.

I don't melt and if I change my mind I will drive, instead of walk. It is only a long block from here and getting to my car I would get wet too.
Oh joy, it is so much fun living in Kansas.

Have a good night and God bless you all.
Hugs, too
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

Prayer for all and hope your card party was fun. Will your daughter get any kind of a severance package to help while she looks for work?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk