Table Setting

Started by Joanna, February 06, 2010, 11:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanna

Yay! The Table Setting is set for March 27th and it will be at the Moline School this year.  I've been the last few years and it is really a treat to see all the fancy and funny tables people make up.
I put a notice in the Events section and will try to keep it updated, but just wanted to ramble on a little.

If you may be interested but are intimidated, let me tell you that everyone feels that way the first time.  Some of the tables are elegant and traditional, some are themes (like Easter or Cowboy) and some are just fun, like kiddy birthdays or picknic on the beach.  Tables can be set by one person, a couple good friends or a group project.  We have had tables where one person provided the dishes and another setup and did decorations ~ so if you have a good idea and would like to help out, I'd sure like to see what you come up with!

We are having Prime Rib again this year and the food will be delicious! Tickets will be $25. Also, Traci's Trends is providing a fashion show for all to enjoy.

People who set the tables get first shot at tickets, so when the sales start we expect it to fill quickly.

Rudy Taylor

I highly recommend everyone getting involved in the Table Setting event. It's just great.

Looking forward to this year's version.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk