Did HAARP - The Hammer of Hell - Cause The Haiti Earthquake?

Started by Warph, January 22, 2010, 02:34:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

From: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread536429/pg1

Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Earthquake in Haiti!

Before and during the devastating earthquake of Haiti, the Infernal Arpa has begun to sound its mournful music. Only a strange, terrible and impressive coincidence, for who, like me, believes that the HAARP is the Hammer of Hell.

Check and listen the sound of Hell.

Project like H.A.A.R.P., the so called "Scalar Weapons" that heat or they eliminate the ionosphere, they potentially constitute a threat of catastrophic proportions for the harmonic balances of the living beings and the planet. The elevation of the Schumann Resonance derives from breakings in of artificial electromagnetic nets that they are destroying the terrestrial vibrational ecosystem.
Even a temporary hole or a tear in this ionized field could produce also genetic mutations and dead. Some scientists are also worried that the ionosphere could collapse for an electrical imbalance of this kind.

In 1915 Nikola Tesla already released an interview to the New York Times in which it asserted that it was possible to alter the ionosphere. Varying the frequencies and the exposure times, the following results can be obtained:
- to influence in drastic way on the atmospheric weather;
- to provoke earthquakes;
- to interfere with the cerebral waves of men and animals;
- to generate nuclear bursts without fall-out;
- to scan the tomography of the Earth;
- to irradiate heat in bunkers even situated to great depths;
- to eliminate the communications on immense specific areas.

We are therefore of forehead to one of the Geophysical Weapons whose devastating power does not have limits and that it is able to produce floods or drought, radiating outbreaks to any altitude and under the terrestrial crust, and provoking earthquakes of any entity.

Maybe only an awesome coincidence or... maybe not....
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk