Does Someone Need To Check On Judy?

Started by sixdogsmom, December 28, 2009, 12:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Judy Hardtner has not posted for several days. She nearly always says something when she is going out of town, or did I miss that post? Maybe someone in Longton needs to check on her?
Edie

patyrn

I just saw a post on "Hello and Good Morning" from Judy. 

Mom70x7

Her computer died.  :(

She's back with a newer computer!  :laugh:

sixdogsmom

Well good! Newer computer? She must've been a very good girl!  ;D
Edie

Wilma

Judy Harder

Oh Ladies, you are so sweet. I owe my new, slightly used computer to our favorite
computer doctor who makes home delivery's.
Mine refused to work Sunday morning. I was iced/snowed in and had chosen not to go to church, I attended on
tv............and when I turned it on, IT DID NOT! made a lot of noise......put a very nasty light on monitor and so around 3 or 4 o'clock I called Lazy Bear to get on his work list for the week.
When I finally got out of my apartment, I was going to the library to let you all know what was going on.
Well, he told me he would be here Monday morning........better than a doctor! and after checking it out pronounced
it dead. Or, he could have given it a shot of something, but I would still have the same problem later if it worked.

So he had one in his truck, and I am now the owner of a slightly used, he rebuilt it XP and am ready to party.
Need to learn all the bells and whistles of the program. But, if and or when I need Marvin, I can get him by phone and
he will be there/here.

So, let me get  caught up with me and I will be back.
I did manage to get all the devotions that I had missed. Now you all get to read and read some more.
Thanks for the caring.
God bless you...Oh, and a special prayer for Marvin King, aka LazyBear.
Thanks Marvin. you are one of His angels.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Teresa

Bless his heart... I know how glad you are to have your access to the world running again..
Amazing how used to having a computer becomes , isn't it?
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Judy Harder

I had been wondering what I did before computers. Boy, it liked to wore me out...........I cleaned out my file drawer and I threw out some stuff from my closet (no, just boxes and sacks, I might need) and when that was done, I did read a book and was on a book of crosswords and watching an old John Wayne movie when Marvin showed up...........
My dogs and I had a good case of "Cabin-fever" and it was so nice to have people in here and the computer was a bonus.

Pooches got in the way and acted like  2 year old kids so one went into her cage and one went into the bathroom. I dread this next snow. We need to walk, but Mom has to be able to stand up on 2 legs instead of ice skating. OH well! We are one day closer to summer.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk