Everyone needs to read this: Narcissists and Madmen

Started by Warph, December 15, 2009, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Anmar..in my opinion~~you seem to be the predictable one...  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Warph

Quote from: Anmar on December 15, 2009, 12:01:36 PM

ahh yes, the good ol neoconservative zionist strategy.  Tell me, were you sad when Rumsfeld got the boot?  You pretend to be a conservative, you try to gain the trust of the people on this forum by spending hours upon hours trying to be witty and clever.  You paint anyone who opposes you as a "muslim lover" or try to infer things about their sexuality. 

The truth is you are a neoconservative in the mold of Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld.  The kind of person who wants to build an American empire.  You would have America become an oligarchy ruled by the rich, sending poor americans to die in foreign wars for the sake of Israel.  You are the poison, the parasite that ails this country.

Jeez anmar... you seem to be a tad upset, a little Farklempt.... was it something I said?  Witty and clever... hmmmm, something's missing.  I know, you forgot cunning and diabolical.  There... now that sounds better don't you think?  Also, you seem to get my constitutional conservatism mixed up with neoconservatism.  Maybe it's time for an eye checkup.   ::)

Oh me,  you've been reading that CAIR manifesto again, havent you.... "the poison, the parasite that ails this country..... an oligarchy, ruled by the rich... sending poor Americans off to die for Israel."  So you think that is why we are in Iraq and Afghanistan because of Israel???  Didn't you know that CAIR is about to go down the toilet.  They are finished... kaput... fini.  LOL... but lucky you, you just made the "Village Idiots" list. 

Now.... let me ask you, why is it that you would like to see Iran use these new missles, tipped with an atomic bomb, on Israel???  Because of too many neoconservative zionist?  Hmmmm...??

"Iran tests long-range missile, raises ire of West"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091216/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran_missile

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Anmar

don't hide your convictions warph, it's a shame that you can't be proud of who you are.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Warph

Come on... you can do better than that... or... jeez, maybe you can't?  Maybe you have lost it... you know.. the GREAT comeback.  That would take all my fun away.  Think how disappointing that would be to the forum.  They look forward to your infantile attempts at "the comeback...."  so buckle up, get your head on straight and give me a decent comeback!
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Anmar

comeback?  sheesh, i feel like i'm in middle school again arguing with the nerdy kid over whether or not spiderman would beat batman in a spitting contest.

I think thats your problem, you think politics is a game.  For such an old man, you should have a little more sense.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

larryJ

Sheesh?  Sheesh, maybe I was mistaken about you two being back to normal being a good thing.  Maybe I was a tad hasty in saying that.  Do try to play nice even though us forum members probably do look forward to your banters. 

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk