Kansas Quarter

Started by W. Gray, June 12, 2008, 11:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Waldo, what states are you missing? I am missing only Michigan and hope to find it soon. It's fun looking. I got a book to put them in,not for anything but fun. Next round are suppose to have something to do with parks. Delaware has no national parks, so we may go with the Wilmington and Western steam railroad or a beach theme.

W. Gray

I am missing the last one, Hawaii.

I keep telling myself to stop this nonsense but I keep looking.

I have only been able to come across two of the presidential $1 coins.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

W. Gray

I still have not come across a Hawaii quarter.

I have also not seen any further presidential $1 coins.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Diane Amberg

I finished my book last summer.

jensarlou

Have any of you guys seen the new D.C., Guam, Samoa, U.S. V.I. and other territories quarters yet?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk