Elk River Festival pictures

Started by Joanna, September 27, 2009, 09:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanna

Here's a link to my FaceBook album with photos. 
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=32226&id=1520725479&l=ca268a412e

Teresa took some great videos and made a slideshow.  Heather also took some nice pics.
It was a fun day!

jensarlou

Love the pictures thanks for sharing!!!
Andrea

Clubine Ranch

You did an outstanding job of showing what all went on. Thanks a lot, as I must admit some of this I missed even being there :) Sure was a perfect day. Thanks to all who worked so hard to make it happen. Barbara

Judy Harder

Great pictures, Joanna, I sure wish I had come. Not fun going places like this alone, and most of my friends
were going to other places.
Oh well........this way I didn't have to get dressed or try to find a parking place.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Jo McDonald

WONDERFUL pictures, Joanna!!!!

I guess I missed a lot of what was going on, and I thought I saw it all.  lol  I really appreciate your talent of picture taking.

THANKS!!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

sixdogsmom

Edie

Roma Jean Turner

Great to see the pictures and put some faces with names.  Some really things there with the vendors.  I could spent some money for sure.

judejoe

:) I really did enjoy them.  I ask someone if you would make any copies and they said for me to ask you.  I would like to have about 3 of the pictures if I could.  Let me know and the cost.  Thanks  I think you did a really good job.

Mom70x7

Heather took some great pictures of the Veterans Memorial Dedication in the morning. They're on her FaceBook page, but I don't know how to get them over here.

Heather - where are you! ! ! !  :D  :D  :D

flo

there are some good Memorial pictures under the Jackson Park thread.  I took them on Friday, however, because knew I probably wouldn't feel like attending on Saturday.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk