Rap with a Message

Started by Varmit, September 18, 2009, 08:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Heard this song online, although a little dated I think that the message applies even more today.  I usually don't listen to Rap but this pretty much sums it up.  I have done a little editing as there are is some cussing.  The first part of the song is a sound bite from a movie (don't now which one).

Hear me, there are two kinds of dogs that exist in this world.  There are stray dogs and those who choose to be lap dogs. Never knowing where their next meal will come from, stray dogs wander alone in the rain in exchange for freedom.  Lap dogs are kept on a short leash and for one measly bone a day, content with defeat.  Now tell me, what kind of dog are you?  That's right.  Ignorant, overindulgent samurai lead our country today.  The only thing that is of interest to them is the path to achieve power and the ability to maintain it.  At their heels, always doing what they're told, never questioning their masters, are their lap dogs and so we refuse to recognize this government.  We will pry this country out of the hands of those who have stained it, the greedy, sword-waving fools, good for nothing but murder.

When I step up on the mic yo I heat the booth, teach the youth, they have the right to seek the truth, don't believe the media and what they preach to you, mount arms and revolt's what we need to do, hit up your local airport if you need the proof, take a look can't you see who's policing you?  Treacherous soldiers no posse comitatus we steppin' closer, these Nazi's almost got us, they take our rights with every terrorist strike, I will not be deceived I'm prepared for the fight, we got mandatory inoculations for education, incrementalization of military dictation, read the Book of Revelations and awaken to the situation your facin', it's called globalization, stand up on your feet, take back this great nation, stand up to the elite with AK's a blazin',

I'll never give up my arms, only the dumbed-down do it, I'm ready for war if it comes down to it, you ain't fightin' for freedom, f$%* it then I'll do it, I ain't fixin' to end up in a modern day Auschwitz, I ain't a terrorist don't misconstrue it, I'm pro-America, pro-Constitution, all I'm doin' is speakin' truth when speaking truth brings persecution, revolution that's what we need now, lead pipes and heat now take it to the streets now, pack my bags tell my friends and family peace out, I'ma head to Washington hand out some beat downs, you can see by my rhymes I believe that it's time to hold accountable those committin' treasonous crimes, I've seen it comin' for years, I can't pretend to be blind, I woke up to find myself behind enemy lines

(chours x2) I'm a masked militant when I blast, killing sh$^, Uncle Sam you don't know who yo ass dealin' with, I'm a spit til I drop I'm a rhyme til they pop, bullet holes in my chest, suicide by a cop

It isn't safe to be white, and it ain't safe to be black, the government's takin' our rights with the Patriot Act, here soon we'll have to fight and start takin' them back, brothers and sisters unite and start facin' the fact, you's a slave to the grave without the Second Amendment, do you even have the means to fu@#in' step in and defend it, this land is our country, we are sworn to protect it, from every enemy whether they foreign or domestic, our forefathers died for the rights that we're blessed with, now we give them away to keep us safe, that's treacherous, Bush and Cheney you snakes must have  a death wish, march to Washington, hang the traitor from Texas, I think that it's best if we stand and unite, stand and we fight, take a fu&*in' stand for your rights, stand for your life, revolution's the only solution, fire back like Chechens battling' Vladimir Putin,

I'm prayin' that it doesn't have to come to the guns, but I got some and I'll pop them if the government comes, I'll be leavin' FEMA agents bleedin' on the pavement, if it comes to revolution I'll be lovin' it son, there's a war brewin', what side you gonna be choosin', myself I'm gonna die defendin' the Constitution, these senators prostitutin', they've gone and sold their souls, givin' up sovereignty for some globalist control, the NWO that's the ultimate goal, you can tell your grandchildren that you saw it unfold, sat back and did nothin' while they placed us in shackles, burned down the three branches and replaced them with a castle, what goes around it comes around and what goes up it must come down, I hear the sound of war drums poundin', thousands of patriots swarming out the mountains

CHOURS

(sound bite) But be warned there are those who will try to stop our revolution and to those people we will show no mercy, anyone who chooses to attack us had better be prepared to pay with their lives.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

pamsback

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk