Are You "In or Out"?

Started by redcliffsw, August 31, 2009, 08:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintauqua

Right . . . N B Forrest had nothing but love for non-whites and those of the jewish faith. . .Right

I'd hate to live in a country that believed what he did about self-determination.

srkruzich

Quote from: flintauqua on September 01, 2009, 04:05:02 PM
Right . . . N B Forrest had nothing but love for non-whites and those of the jewish faith. . .Right

I'd hate to live in a country that believed what he did about self-determination.

He didn't hate non whites or Jewish, he didn't give a rats fanny about what they do.  The reason he formed the klan was because of the carpet baggers coming in from the north raping and pillaging the south after the war.  In the beginning it was a noble organization stopping the activities of the northern groups coming in stealing everything around.  Then when they went to lynching, he called for the dissolution of the Klan as it had lost its honor.   
BTW his slaves fought for the south of their own free will.  He gave his slaves their freedom for their service. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

flintauqua

::)

I've got a rebuttal, but have better things to do at the moment.

Varmit

Flint, what in the article that Red posted was linked to a racist organization? 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Varmit

Quote from: srkruzich on September 01, 2009, 06:46:53 AM
one thing he doesn't address in the article is the fact that if this were to happen, there would be a secession of states that would provide the needed organization and command structure. 

I disagree.  I think that one of the first things that the federal gov't would do is to activate the national guards units, so their goes alot of the command and control the states could provide. Don't forget that it would be in the interest of state leaders to comply with federal mandates. I know that alot of service members would defect, but alot of others would not.  But even with the addition of military personnel to the patriots ranks, it would still take a while to get organized.  It would be in the interest of Patriots to organize, preplan, set up a logistics plan of operations, establish safe houses and fall back points, means of communication, etc. before this happened.   
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

srkruzich

Quote from: BillyakaVarmit on September 01, 2009, 06:44:44 PM
Quote from: srkruzich on September 01, 2009, 06:46:53 AM
one thing he doesn't address in the article is the fact that if this were to happen, there would be a secession of states that would provide the needed organization and command structure. 

I disagree.  I think that one of the first things that the federal gov't would do is to activate the national guards units, so their goes alot of the command and control the states could provide. Don't forget that it would be in the interest of state leaders to comply with federal mandates. I know that alot of service members would defect, but alot of others would not.  But even with the addition of military personnel to the patriots ranks, it would still take a while to get organized.  It would be in the interest of Patriots to organize, preplan, set up a logistics plan of operations, establish safe houses and fall back points, means of communication, etc. before this happened.   

Theres a multitude of folks that have bug out supplies stashed for that very reason.  :)   6 months worth of food, ammo and rations stored in various locations :)   And with the ability to be mobile with PDA's and other hand held devices for communication, they will have little trouble keeping in communication. 

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

redcliffsw

Flint-

You can call me a political descendant of Nathan Bedford Forrest.
You won't offend me.  I'd be quite pleased with the honor, even
with it coming from the left.  Thank you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk