Main Menu

Why?

Started by redcliffsw, August 01, 2009, 06:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Are we concerned about individual freedom in this country or not?  Here's a good article
entiled 'Beer summit' should have been about freedom

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=105621

larryJ

I think the "why" here should be---------                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            1. Why is Obama making such a big deal out of this?  These incidents happen on a daily basis in our country and Obama can't have beer and pretzels with everyone who has a similar event happen to them. 

2.  Why was the media restricted to a distance away from the meeting as to not allow the conversation to be heard?  Was the conversation not about the incident so much as a photo op and "I am helping the ordinary American" message from Obama? 

3.  Why is this being hyped so much in the media?  Is it because the Obama administration needs to up its approval rating which is going in the toilet? 

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Anmar

Larry, i think the answer to your three questions is pretty much the same, because Obama got up and made a very "stupid" statement about the Cambridge police.  The rest of his actions are just an attempt to cover his gaffe.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

sixdogsmom

I doubt that any mention would have been made had the man involved not been a personal friend. I agree that too much is being made about nuthin'!
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk