A scolding.....

Started by Teresa, September 20, 2006, 11:17:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

My mother ..in another thread and on another board, thanked Kjell and I for having this forum...

I posted my reply in the Potpourri thread, but later decided to post it here. It is a scolding to all who only read and don't help post.  :(

So to my mothers thank you, I say.........................
You are welcome...    :)

but the big thanks should be for Lois.. Janet.. Waldo.. Wilma... and some of the others who take the time to post and look up items to write and put on here for everyone to enjoy. Without all of the working members, there wouldn't even be a forum.

Thanks to all of you who really work hard to post. THAT is what really counts in a forum. I appreciate it more than you possibly know. :-*

And to all of you who only log in to read and never contribute anything.....
Shame on you!!! :(

Let me tell you something.. If the FEW people who are doing all the work, decide that they have had enough of doing all the work... all the rest of the 'lurkers' and the ones who dont' add anything in here will be out in the cold...
Please don't let this small group of people do all of the work..   :-\
Chip in and at least comment on what they're doing.. and a thank you to them might not be out of line either you know.  8)

Jeese... I shouldn't have to be telling you this!

I feel like I am talking to a group of small children who have no manners and don't know any better... and I am not! I am talking to grown functioning live adults who should be "helping" instead of setting back expecting others to provide your reading and entertainment in here for you!

Well enough.. I am rather upset  right now, so I will stop before I really get on my soapbox...............again. 
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

Jeepers-----------50 lashes with a wet noodle !!!
I am trying~~~~~~`````for pete's sake --- and I did Thanks to some of the others    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa    I hate scoldings.!!!     hahahahahahahahahahaha
  I'm out of here!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

Sorry.. I guess my only nerve left was hit a bit today.
My apologies.
I will try not to bring up the subject again. :-[

Jo McDonald

You have every right to "get on the soapbox" now and then.as the saying goes..." I have one nerve left and darned if you didn't just get on it"
  S'alrite!!!
  We just got back from the Ranch House -- a very nice restrauant and had a lovely meal.  Pam and Joel and Cassi took us out.  That is the fourth night in a row that we have been guests of our extended Minnesota family --- are we stuffed??? YESSSSS SIREEEEEEEEEEEE!  Have I enjoyed the time away from my own kitchen????   You have no idea how much!!

Hugs to the Forum family --- will log on sometime later this month.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Janet Harrington

Well, I am sure that they all listened to that.  I don't mind doing some of the work.  When I have time, I do it.  When I don't have time, I don't do it.  It's that simple.  Those that are interested will contribute. 

Now, to get on the soapbox myself, whoops, not much room with Ms. T on here.

If you don't think that you don't have anything to contribute you are soooo wrong.  Tell us anything.  Tell us about your family.  Tell us about the football the night before.  These happenings don't have to be about Howard or Elk County.  If you live somewhere else, tell us about where you live.  We are always interested in learning something new.  Except Ms. T.  She knows it all.   ;D

Teresa

Quote from: Janet Harrington on September 20, 2006, 09:07:25 PM
Except Ms. T.  She knows it all.   ;D

Sighhhhhhhhhhh~~ I know that you are a pain in my patootie.. I DO know that!  LOL LOL  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk