The real facts.

Started by dnalexander, May 01, 2009, 03:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

So do I.  Where's the middle?

Diane Amberg

The middle? That would be me. ;D    I like to have a good debate without having to declare a winner or a loser.

Catwoman

Teresa

Well.. we have established what and why everyone says and does what they do in the way that they want to do it..

My downfall is... I get so damned darn frustrated that I have to cuss.. 
So if I'm quiet.. I'm usually gone or so upset that I'm not typing.. only cussing in the background.. ;D ;D

:angel:
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Catwoman

redcliffsw

Teresa, that looks like a Betsy Ross flag.  It represented this country early-on when we stood for the Constitution.

Diane Amberg

It's a shame there isn't more documented proof about those early flags. Lots of circumstantial evidence, but nothing in writing. Those folks wrote about a lot, but not the flag or for sure who designed or actually sewed it/them. I think it is extremely likely that she did, but it can't be proved. I only mentioned this because some of you are concerned about what is taught. If this is taught correctly then that would have to be mentioned also.

Teresa

Quote from: redcliffsw on May 03, 2009, 09:19:48 PM

Teresa, that looks like a Betsy Ross flag.  It represented this country early-on when we stood for the Constitution.

right you are redcliffsw.......right you are! ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk