I Got Fooled!

Started by sixdogsmom, March 12, 2009, 07:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Needing to do some shopping, I chose to go to Bartlesville this afternoon. I thought it would be nice to get out of winter and a little further into spring, since Bartlesville is usually about 2-3 weeks ahead of us when the weather breaks at the end of winter. Instead of spring, it snowed all afternoon. Big old sloppy flakes that weren't sticking, thank goodness. I heard on the radio while there that there had been lots of slick stuff in Tulsa today. So I ended my shopping early, and headed back to where it was warmer, about 5 degrees warmer in fact. I guess I will have to put off spring awhile longer.  :'( :'(
Edie

Tobina+1

I hate it when shopping trips are spoiled by weather!  But it sounds like if you would have choose Wichita, you probably would have encountered the same flakey weather!
Don't dismay; it also sounds like by the end of next week, we'll be back into the 70's again!

Teresa

Maybe you should have tried to shop somewhere in Texas.. LOl  But when Mama and Daddy left there yesterday they said it was raining and not the warmest either.. so maybe you should just wait a few weeks and start over.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk