44 Presidents of the United States

Started by Teresa, January 26, 2009, 12:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Someone has spent a lot of time making this..
kinda creepy if you really concentrate on it.
But still kinda neat.

From George Washington To Barack Obama - 44 Presidents of the United States - A Face Morphing Video -

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Anmar

I think the thing that stood out the most to me was that before carter, nobody smiled, maybe JFK did.  After carter, everyone smiled.  It just reflects the change in attitude i guess over the years.  Americans used to want a president that is serious, stay out of peoples' lives and don't mess things up for us.  Been a long time since we had a president like that.  Now they all focus on reassuring the public and telling us everything is gonna be allright, while robbing us blind the whole time.  I'm not just talkin about the democrats, it's the republicans too.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Catwoman

Amen, Anmar...I'm not looking forward to receiving my W2 and getting to see just how much I've doled out to the government.  I know that my taxes are needed in order for society to continue to function as it needs to...but do they have to take SO MUCH??
I'm at the 28% bracket already...but I count more than that being taken out, if all of those numbers are correct.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk