CRONEY, William "Frank" - d. January 14, 2009

Started by patyrn, January 19, 2009, 09:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

William "Frank" Croney, 63, retired crane operator, died January 14, 2009. 

Survivors include his wife, Mary; son, John; daughter, Vera Croney; brothers, Terry and A. W.; sisters, Wilma Newkirk and Donna Baumgartel; grandchildren, Johnny Lee Croney, Ronnie James Croney, and Justin Wayne Easter.

Visitation with family will be from 9:00 to 5:00 on Wednesday, January 21, 2009.  Service will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 22, 2009.  Both will be held at All Faiths Mortuary, Wichita, Kansas. 

(published in the Wichita Eagle 1/19/2009)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Croney family lived near Howard in the late 1950s and 1960s era.  Frank and his siblings attended school in Howard.  I think the family might have moved to the Longton area after that.

Judy Harder

I was married to Frank's dad for about 3 or 4 years.

I see Terry once a year or so........but did not know where any of the kids were.

thank you for putting this on the forum..

That is sad, that another piece of my past is gone.

We had some good times..........but, in the way of divorce people do move on.

My prayers are with this family (once mine) in their time of sorrow.
God keep  Mary Jessie (wife) and his family save in your arms as they cope with Franks passing.

God bless
Judy
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

patyrn

Judy,

I'm sorry for your loss but am glad you could find out about this death since you had lost touch.  Hopefully this section of the Forum can serve that purpose for those, both near and far, that may not otherwise have any way of receiving the news when a former friend, relative, or someone long forgotten passes away.  Blessings to you!

Karen I.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk