For those still undecided

Started by indygal, October 22, 2008, 06:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

I am POSITIVE that Robert Creamer's company, Strategic Consulting Group, was hired by the Obuma campaign for propaganda and dirty trick purposes.  This, good people, is a political dirty tricks company that deals with lies and deception Chicago style in order to get his democratic clients elected.  Although he doesn't list Obama on his client list, you can bet that he's there. 

Creamer, who wrote this IDIOTIC LETTER is a poison pen writer with the gift of gab, claims to be a progessive who is married to a far left liberal, Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky (D)  from Illinois' 9th Congressional District.  Nancy Pelosi recently appointed Schakowsky to serve on the House Select Committee on Intelligence. (Bad news, this) Schakowsky opposed the Iraq war resolution and was a founding member of the Out-of-Iraq Caucus. 

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

David, Al and I made our decisions and no I won't tell. We have some important races here at home too. I hope, based on what I've learned, I'll still think I made the best decision several years from now.

Warph

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 25, 2008, 09:31:49 AM
David, Al and I made our decisions and no I won't tell. We have some important races here at home too. I hope, based on what I've learned, I'll still think I made the best decision several years from now.

What I've read of past posts, I think you just blew it, Diane.... hard to let ol' Joe go, isn't it?
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

Don't make any assumptions. I can't really lose when it comes to Joe Biden. He'll either be VP or come back here as our Senator. If Joe gets it, we have a very talented man who would be appointed as our new Senator.I'll be splitting my vote several ways.

dnalexander

Joe Biden is a much more powerful, influential man in his current job. I was surprised he took the VP spot.

David

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk