Campaign Spending

Started by Wilma, October 20, 2008, 09:38:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Quote from: dnalexander on October 21, 2008, 07:11:00 PM
"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas".

David

Yep.... That's what Harry Reid always says....  Rumor is, he's got that tatooed on his butt!
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

DanCookson

Quote from: sixdogsmom on October 21, 2008, 07:17:14 PM
Even booze and stippers are part of the economy David. They have to pay rent and buy groceries just like the rest of us. Nothing wrong with party hardy, so long as the money doesn't go across the border on the back of a dope carrying mule. I am convinced that a large part of our economic failure can be blamed on illicit drugs and the gangs that support that trade. What is the solution to that? There is only one solution; give the drugs free to those that want to use, so long as the usage remains within a restricted area. Good riddance to them that use them to death!

All the strippers I ever talked to said it was all going to the "college fund"
No worries on the other, in the new world order there will be no border.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obama Ignores Credit Card Donation Fraud

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 10:01 PM

By: Kenneth R. Timmerman    Article Font Size 

What do Bart Simpson, Family Guy, Daffy Duck, King Kong, O.J. Simpson, and Raela Odinga have in common?

All are celebrities; and with the exception of Odinga and O.J. Simpson, they also are fictional characters. And yet, all of them gave money earlier this month to the campaign of Barack Obama, without any apparent effort by the campaign to screen them out as suspect donors.

(the whole story)

http://www.newsmax.com/headlines/obama_illegal_donations/2008/10/21/142761.html?s=al&promo_code=6DD6-1

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk