Just go OOOMMMMM people

Started by pam, October 16, 2008, 02:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

I'll be the first one to admit I enjoy arguin politics but geez things are gettin nasty....We are kind of a family on here y'know, some of the relatives you like a lot and some of the relatives are good for a visit and some of the relatives are like that weird aunt that everybody likes to see but they kinda hope she don't stay too long y'know... lol that's probly me, but anyway just like relatives we can argue and disagree while still keepin everybody in the family!

I realize this is a very important time for this country, we are treadin on thin ice.....but if we stick together things will be just fine no matter what....

"Fight for your opinions, but do not believe that they contain the whole truth or the only truth." Charles Anderson Dana

"To be nobody-but-yourself--in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else--means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting." E. E. Cummings
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Roma Jean Turner

Great Quote.  I have to remember that.

Warph

Quote from: pam on October 16, 2008, 02:45:40 PM

"To be nobody-but-yourself--in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else--means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting." E. E. Cummings

e.e.cummings... one of my favorite poets.  One of McCaims favorite verses, too.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

pam

QuoteOne of McCaims favorite verses, too.

Well I guess the guy can't be ALL bad then huh? lol
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk