Pumpkin Fairy

Started by Teresa, October 10, 2008, 07:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Okay.... who is the pumpkin fairy who secretly dropped off a pumpkin in my Halloween yard?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. could have been the woman who lives in a pretty turquoise house? or is my detective skills slipping....... ;)

Whoever it was.............
THANK YOU.   :)

I have it set right by my graveyard..  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

indygal

Garsh, Teresa, you were visited by the pumpkin fairy and our house was visited by the Halloween trolls! What a mess that was to clean up, and it appears our home was the only one in the neighborhood to be "decorated." However, after talking with a few folks, they have an idea who did it and will mention to the boys this isn't a nice way to treat neighbors. Ah, the benefits of living in a small town.  :)

littlelamb

one year my house was egged and when i found the quilty parties i made them wash my windows. make them responsible for their actions.  i shouldnt post today im on a roll and it actualy takes alot to get me upset , lets see how does it go "they started it" LOL

Catwoman

I've known of a number of good fairies out there, who send nice things to people without them knowing whom the items came from...it's one of the nicest things in life.  :laugh:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk