FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH

Started by frawin, September 06, 2008, 12:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnalexander

Here is the best,  most reliable info I have found. The debt is satisfied. Biden paid some and Biddel wrote off some .Biddel never meant the e-mail to be public and he is sorry it was made public. It is not uncommon for all campaigns to get large debts that are not paid.Some are written off, or settled for less than the original amount. Often times the debts are paid many years after the campaign is over.

My personal comment.

Per our contract pay me the money.

David

frawin

David, the money that Bidden eventually did pay was for the Plane lease and not for the $15,000.00 that he owed Riddell for his CPA work. If Bidden did pay it he paid it 20 years late which is just as bad as not paying it all. If Bidden paid him in the past two weeks he should have paid Riddell $50,000.00+ to cover what Riddell could have earned on the $15,000.00 over the past 20 years.

dnalexander

I read and researched this pretty extensively in the last week. I did not pay much attention to it until this post popped up. What you say fits with the collection of information I found. Again I missed the time frame completely.

David

flo

GOOD GRIEF -  >:( - it's 20 years old? Why is it even being discussed.  If it wasn't paid, shame on Biden and shame on Riddell for not pursuing collection.  If it was paid, shame on whoever is spreading the e-mail.  Enough already
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk