Unsung Heros of Elk County, USA

Started by Catwoman, June 30, 2008, 09:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudy Taylor

I am so very impressed that Elk County has seven veterinarians. Secondly, I am inspired by their personal involvement in the communities comprising the county.

And, your new MD, Dr. Hutchison, is such a great asset! How lucky you are!

In the town where I live (Caney) we have a nurse practitioner and that's it.  We're mighty glad to have her, too.  But we'd love to have a physician in our community again.  So would Cherrryvale.

Count those blessing, folks.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

DanCookson

We are very fortunate to have Dr. Hutchinson as well as Carla Hilton who is also a nurse practitioner.  It is so nice to be able to be seen quickly when you need to be seen and not have to drive or wait in a waiting room forever.

twirldoggy

I would like to nominate as unsung heroes  men who show up tp fight fires out in the countryside.  They don't get paid, they just volunteer to put their lives on the line.   A second group would be the opfficers who show up for emergencies in town.  i experienced several emergencies while I was living in Howard for a two year period.  A gas emergency that could have been lethal was handled by the very professional police officer in town.  Several men came with him and risked their lives as well.

Catwoman

Was Mr. Taylor purrrrring when writing Cherryvale? :laugh:

pepelect

Rudy, and anyone else in the area, can have a great physician in your community too.  Sell your house and move to ELK COUNTY. Come over to where you will be appriciated for the greatness that you offer to the written word. 

Need a house, there are 30 that need torn down just for your custom home to be built to your specifications. 

Need commericial space..... How about a vintage 30,000sq ft former school building.  Comes complete with sunroof and new wood clad windows on the first floor.   Great place for bird watching.    I bet you could start a bird watching column.....What does CQ and Monkey county offer you: airplanes, stop lights,  and political upheaval.

Not here just good old fashion Bull #&*$... Fresh squeezed every day.

GET ELK KONNECTED.......Stay with us as we grow!

Diane Amberg

B.S. fresh every day...what a great slogan for beef country!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk