The Village Idiots

Started by Warph, August 21, 2008, 02:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

VILLAGE IDIOTS ON Patriot Post
Fun with Howard: "That's the way it's been for a long, long time—we are the party of opportunity, so the demographic trends favor the Democrats because we are an inclusive and accepting party. If you look at folks of color—even women—are more successful in the Democratic Party than they are in the white—excuse me [giggles]—in the Republican Party." —DNC Chief Howard Dean

Such humility: "Although I support Sen. Obama, I would never be dumb enough to offer policy advice to either candidate. They seem to be doing fine without me." —actor George Clooney denying reports that he is a foreign policy advisor to Barack Obama

Glitterati infighting: "[Angelina] Jolie says she likes McCain too and hasn't decided who to endorse... huh? Aren't you supposed to be somewhat enlightened, or do you not know that the African daughter you hold in every picture had parents who suffered and died because of the Republican Party's worldwide economic assault on Africa over the last few decades since Reagan?" —former comedienne Roseanne Barr

From the Global Village: "We do not want a deterioration of international relations, we want to be respected. We want our people, our values to be respected. We have always been a peace-loving state. Practically there is not a single occasion in the history of the Russian or Soviet state when we first started military actions. We have not attacked anyone, we only secured the rights and dignity of people as peacekeepers." —Russia president Dimitry Medvedev
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk