Obama: I do Speeches, Not Questions.

Started by Warph, August 10, 2008, 01:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Also from an email sent to me this morning:

People cannot trust someone they do not know.  Here is one reason they do not know..

Transcript of Obama/media debate inquiry:

Media:  Senator Obama, Recently John MCain called for you to participate in a series of townhall meetings with him. Will you participate?

Obama:  Will there be any questions posed in that format?

Media:  Yes, I would imagine there would be.

Obama:  I do speeches, not questions.

Media:  That's good enough for us.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Teresa

That's why he sucks at one on one direct questions. He is clueless on what to say..as it isn't written out for him. He mumbles, stammers, and ummmms so often I thought he had a fish bone in his throat in his Q&A the other day....he isn't an Orator AT ALL...he's a great teleprompter reader and they aren't even his words either.
Obama is an empty vessel, filled with whatever his advisers want him to say.  Just another "Ron Burgandy".  Take the teleprompter away and all you get from the educated Harvard man "uuh, er, yeah, well, ummm, er, oha, ah, wellah, ere, burp, wellum, oooooo, ye..."

Glad he has a firm grasp on his "ideas". This should scream to every voter that he has no "change" to offer us, he's just a puppet talking through his campaign managers......an inexperienced, empty shell.

Teleprompter blipped out for awhile here..
Pathetic....

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk