Man killed in tractor accident

Started by hhjacobs, August 06, 2008, 04:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hhjacobs

Does anyone know about a man around Longton getting killed in a tractor accident Monday night? We heard the sirens while at the council meeting and saw the jaw of life truck come back into town after the meeting was over. MJ

Devyn-Leann

Monday night we heard on the scanner a man and his daughter had hit some horses on the highway a few miles east of the EK/MG county line. They dispatched the rescue truck but later cancelled it. I haven't heard anything about a man and a tractor.

patyrn

Check the Obituary section for BONNER--that may have been the incident.

Judy Harder

I don't know the why and how, I do know that Earl Bonner was the person they found
near tractor and hay bale..........I won't repete what I was told because the person who was telling
me wasn't sure of his facts either.

Earl was  alone in a hay field.........maybe someone else can tell how it was.
I use to work with his mother  Christine when the Fredonia Hospital was
St Margarets......many many years ago.........

My prayers and sympathy to his family.
Judy
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

tessa&lyle

My family knew the Bonner family....and I pasted his obit on to my parents as they are farmers in Altoona and have property at Buxton and Earl is from a nice family....Lyle didn't seem to recognize the name, but it is a sad situation...I worry everyday about my parents being farmers and Lyle working at Martin Tractor and on other farmers equipment... especially when he has our boys and I am at work....you never know what can and will happen.

Rudy Taylor

See death notices on the Flint Hills Express website.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk