Ta Ta.... I miss you~~

Started by Teresa, June 27, 2008, 09:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Wilma

You said you missed being picked on.  Just trying to keep you happy.

Teresa

No I didn't Wilma..
I said I missed picking and being mean to Ta Ta...
THAT is what I said.

:police:

Wilma

Hmmmmmmm, I would swear that you meant that you missed her picking on you.

heather_tyler_2014

haha maybe both of them pickin on each other wilma dontcha think???? hehehehe lol
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

Rudy Taylor

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Janet Harrington

Well, ya'all, thanks for missing me.  I have been busy doing this...working, eating, sleeping.  Working, eating, sleeping.  Working, eating, sleeping.  Amazon.com has been really busy and we have had some overtime days to work.  About the only socializing that I get is going to Mass with Jim on Saturday evening and then to Poplar after that for supper.  I really enjoy doing that  Since I work on Sunday evenings, I have been sleeping in on Sundays and not going to my own church.  Between the 10 hour days and the heat index, working pretty much wipes me out.  An example is this...today I woke up about 12:00 noon, got dressed and fixed poor old Jim a grilled hot dog lunch.  Then I laid back down and slept until 4:15 P.M., when old Jim came into the TV room and said, Janet, get up we will be late for church.  Of course, I lept right up and got ready for church and we made it on time.  Then we went to Poplar and had supper and visited with Tobina and Chuck Norris.  That is always fun because they do their best to keep up on the community happenings and I can get updated that way.  I miss everyone of you, even mean ole Ms. T.  I did stop by her house the other day and hugged and kissed her.  That should last her about another 3 months.  Oh yeah, I did eat a piece of fried chicken that she was cooking for her family.  If you don't know, Ms. T makes the bestest, bestest fried chicken in the entire world.  I think I will ask for her hand in marriage.  LOL

Teresa

And I accept!  ;D

You work at Amazon.. I will do massages and cook chicken and take care of Colonel.. :D

We will get along perfect because you are never here and when you're you will just eat and go to sleep..and then leave again..
so we won't have to put up each others bad habits.. ( not that we have any.. because we are Puuuurfect.).. Or at least "I" am..    ::) ::)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk