accident between moline and longton

Started by heather_tyler_2014, July 10, 2008, 08:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alisa

I just feel like the "we love drama" comment is inappropriate for the situation.

heather_tyler_2014

sorry devyn i didn't mean to put it in that type of wording that's just what i had typed out what at the moment i had thought of and i am sorry for the way it came off....................
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

dnalexander

Alisa, I think your comment is appropriate for our consideration. Why we slow down and look or talk about an accident is a long debated topic. I do think that here on the forum it is out of concern for what well may be a person of the Elk County community. It never hurts to think of all the ramifications of our actions. I think we can all agree that our deepest concern and condolences go out to the family and friends of the accident victims.

David

Lookatmeknow!!

I am sorry for the way that it sounded.  I am so sorry to hear about this man loosing his life.  I feel for the family.  I have lost both of my parents and know that this is a hard time for this family.  I reallly don't even know the guy but feel so bad for the family.  The comment wasn't ment to upset anyone or cause a stir.  I understand where you get that it is not needed and I am truly sorry.  I was just making that comment to Devyn, and not the family.   I know that others read this.  I didn't mean to come off as uncaring or unkind.  That is not the type of person that I am and anyone that knows me would tell you that.  So to all out there, I am sorry if it came off like I am uncaring about the family and the situation that  is at hand.  I am not!!

I pray for the family to be strong and for the Lord to watch over each and everyone of them!!  My prayers go out to all the family members during this very difficult time!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

L Hendricks

I learned from a patron of Elk Valley that this man had 3 children in the Elk Valley school... please be with this family in this awful time...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk