Howard Water Conditions

Started by emptynest, July 05, 2006, 10:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanCookson

I don't know what is on the petition, but I assume that it has nothing to do with a solution or a constructive idea for fixing the problem...

Janet Harrington

All the petition wants is for the city to give an explanation.  All I have heard is excuses.  Ms. T's explanation is the best one that I have heard, so why can't the city people just say what Teresa just said.  That is all the petition wants is an explanation as to why it was like it was.

As for the lake turning over, this taste was not anything like what the water tastes like when the lake turns over.  So it is not the lake turning over.  The maganese problem makes more sense.  So my complaint is this, why not just say that?  Why not put something on Channel 2 or mail out an explanation or put up notices or do something besides these dumb axx excuses they have been giving.  That's all I want.  I think that is all most people want.

DanCookson

I can understand that, but it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that it's a chemical inbalance in the water.  I get a letter in the mail that tells you the chemicals are messed up in the water. 

I recommend beer.  Coors happens to be made from mountain spring water!!!

Teresa

Quote from: Janet Harrington on July 06, 2006, 01:41:41 PM
All the petition wants is for the city to give an explanation.  All I have heard is excuses.  Ms. T's explanation is the best one that I have heard, so why can't the city people just say what Teresa just said.  That is all the petition wants is an explanation as to why it was like it was.

That's all I want.  I think that is all most people want.

I am glad that it helped.. :)

Sorry I got on the bandwagon with my personal views.. :-\
I was told by the other person living in this house**clearing my throat** ( I won't mention names")
that I got a little too carried away with my personal opinion.
So I went back in a deleted some of the text. :-[

Steve Ford or no one representing the petetion came to the council meeting last night to talk about it, so as of this time..there isn't any information that I can share.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk